Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why are ppl too dumb to understand us and think punching down on us is morally just?

Witchy_hyena

Witchy_hyena

Banned
-
Its funny how ppl feel good about talking shit about incels and think theyre morally just while in reality they just punch way down . saying were just frustrated?(i wonder what caused our frustration lol) . saying were negative and seeing us as weak . hey i understand you dont have to be incel to be traumatized . yes every life is traumatic i agree .but u know what helps? Is having ppl to care about u and love u and not see u as garbage cause ur ugly.
With all your bullshitcopes where u think everything is gonna change JUST BE STRONG AND DONT BE SO NEGATIVE BRO AND YOULL GET THROUGH IT. How do u not see that the only way to rise above ur depression and frustration . you need to fking know love and positivity first .wtf u want me to do ? Smile while im getting fucked in the ass by this fking gynocentric society nty its fking over

Last edited:
It makes them feel good. Most people are evil.

It's safer to kick a man that's down.

Nobody wants a fair fight.

Fighting is dangerous!

It's safer to kick a man that's down.

Nobody wants a fair fight.

Fighting is dangerous!
Ye idk wat kinda weird mental gymnastics u have to do to feel good about that though
And wat even is worse when ur fellow men do it while theyre in the same ratrace and probably lowkey relate but rather keep on throatfucking the blue pill .good example of this is IT .i bet most of those dudes are incels in denial so they have to shit on us to give themselves the illussion that theyre better then us . buts dats just my theory

Ye idk wat kinda weird mental gymnastics u have to do to feel good about that though
And wat even is worse when ur fellow men do it while theyre in the same ratrace and probably lowkey relate but rather keep on throatfucking the blue pill .good example of this is IT .i bet most of those dudes are incels in denial so they have to shit on us to give themselves the illussion that theyre better then us . buts dats just my theory
Well. U r right!

That's pretty much what i meant

its human nature to despise ugly men

Because theyre retarded

Cuz they dumb:feelstastyman: