Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are people surprised

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Why are people surprised when someone is bullied and ostrasized and treated like shit by every single person he has ever come across and then kills some people.

Bullying is the closest thing to killing someone. Bullying someone is basically like saying 'i want to kill you, I would prefer you dead than alive however if I kill you I will end up in prison so I can't do that so I will do everything I possibly can to harm you without me suffering any major consequences I will only harm you psychologically that I way I will suffer no consequences and you have to suffer and no one will care for you or save you or help you because you are ugly and that is the reason I started bullying you.'

Because they are human. And humans are pieces of trash that deserve to be wiped out.

4f53110a88405e76a7ba85ac109cb4ab  finding bigfoot bigfoot sasquatch

What I'm surprised in are only the bullying that foids tend to say they get online.
It's called a button. Turn your stupid phone off.

I can't turn off real life when I'm bullied and picked in growing up. There's no "put on sleep mode" for real life.

What I'm surprised in are only the bullying that foids tend to say they get online.
It's called a button. Turn your stupid phone off.

I can't turn off real life when I'm bullied and picked in growing up. There's no "put on sleep mode" for real life.
I've never had any problems online with ppl it's really easy to get over it if you. If you can't then you have the mind of a child you deserve to feel that way

I've never had any problems online with ppl it's really easy to get over it if you. If you can't then you have the mind of a child you deserve to feel that way
That's exactly how I see it.

cuz they are pieces of shit evil people

Because they are just too retarded to see common sense

I was bullied in school now it's the same shit at work too. Smh.

Bullying someone is basically like saying 'i want to kill you, I would prefer you dead than alive however
Jesus said this too.
Part of my sig or fully quoted other version of this:
Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment:3 22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca [idiot], shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

When you think one step further then you see that this is a thing we are all guilty of at least one time in life, some more, some less.

Jesus said this too.
Part of my sig or fully quoted other version of this:
Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment:3 22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca [idiot], shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

When you think one step further then you see that this is a thing we are all guilty of at least one time in life, some more, some less.
Jesus said ye?

Yes, but aramaic "ye". :D

Because they are bullies themselves and don't want to hear the truth