Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are people surprised that men are increasingly dropping out of society?

Greyandoldcel

Greyandoldcel

Wizardcel
★★★★
It's just inevitable isn't it.

Unattractive men are ignored and treated like shit while foids are celebrated and are able to get by on their looks alone. Foids are given special treatment, while we're just considered disposable trash. We're required to do the dangerous, dirty work in society, meanwhile muh qweens are celebrated for just existing.

Men are more likely to commit society, I wonder why that is? :feelsseriously:
Female struggle? They wouldn't be able to cope with what the average low value male goes through. Female homelessness? Yeah, right.
Men are more likely to commit suicide. I could go on...

Why bother participating when all foids need to do to benefit is to just exist. There are plenty of thirsty men willing to pay their bills and fund their lifestyles.

Am I bitter? Definitely and who could blame me. :feelswhat:

We're just dealt the shit end of the stick and it's either put up with it or check out forever.

Last edited:
They are surprised because their stupid philosophy to brainwash people didn't work on these guys.

I think they aren't surprised but rather when they're reminded of it, they say: "Oh no. Anyway..."

As long as society remains at least somewhat afloat, they will never give a shit about our plight. There's still a while left until the ones who drop out of soyciety reach a critical mass.

Even if soyciety does go down, they will only blame us for it and shame us for not manning up. But they'll never show any genuine distress and shock.

neetbux max and ignore their private club

they are surprised when men who are always treated like trash own up to being trash. ok, you treat me like shit my entire life so dont whine when i dont feel obliged to contribute to a world who has done nothing but treat me like scum

Good thread. I sometimes feel much better when I see foids being denigrated for their pampered, privileged lives.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back