Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are people so overly sensitive to even the most mild animal abuse?

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
@Total Imbecile made a thread about something he did to a cat when he was like 15, and everyone here freaks the fuck out and starts talking like bluepillers (“you deserve to be inkel and this is why u inkel”) and people act like he murdered an infant. He is 23 now and that was several years ago. He doesn’t even feel that proud of what he did. And he didn’t even kill the cat or anything or do anything permanent. and all the replies sound like normies when they say “you deserve to be inkwell :soy: )

people are way too sensitive to this shit. Animals aren’t defenseless or innocent. You think lions or tigers or bears are innocent or defenseless, they will maul you to death on sight. And scrawny little nerds are defenseless yet I could beat the shit out of one and nobody would care much. If I beat the fuck out of some scrawny small guy, people would eventually forgive me. But you can even merely smack a animal and people online freak out, Wish death on you and they’ll act like as if you murdered an infant. What he did is forgivable and he can change. And don’t say this is what future serial killers do. Look up sweeping generalizations fallacy. Most people who do this once in life will outgrow it not become murderers. It’s like saying that all frat boys are rapists because they’re 3 times more likely to rape. Just because animals are a different species doesn’t make them sacred.

I remember some 13 year old boy named Preston McDuffie (I thought he was 9 or 10 at first because he looked way younger than 13 and was still prepubescent) deliberately closed the door on his cat’s tail and it went viral, people doxxed him and they all wanted him executed and hung in public I remember the comments threatening to murder him. And then his 17 year old landwhale sister tied him up and taped his mouth with duct tape and started whipping the boy. Everyone praised her. I considered her a child abuser.

people think of animals as lesser beings incapable of doing wrong because they dont have the mental ability to do so. Also most people dont really get that butthurt if you talk about killing a tiger or bear if it was attacking you, other than maybe vegans.

Its generally a bad sign when people torture anything, never mind something as harmless as a cat. It usually shows signs of sociopathy or at the very least an aggressive, unhinged person. Most people are wired socially and anti social people throw them off, making them hate them. Its generally a good survival trait to dislike other people that are more likely to lash out and harm you. Not saying they will, its possible to do something shitty like torture something as a teen and not grow up to be a sociopath or abuser, but most people wont see it that way and will subconsciously see it as a threat.

people think of animals as lesser beings incapable of doing wrong because they dont have the mental ability to do so. Also most people dont really get that butthurt if you talk about killing a tiger or bear if it was attacking you, other than maybe vegans.

Its generally a bad sign when people torture anything, never mind something as harmless as a cat. It usually shows signs of sociopathy or at the very least an aggressive, unhinged person. Most people are wired socially and anti social people throw them off, making them hate them. Its generally a good survival trait to dislike other people that are more likely to lash out and harm you. Not saying they will, its possible to do something shitty like torture something as a teen and not grow up to be a sociopath or abuser, but most people wont see it that way and will subconsciously see it as a threat.
Frat boys are more likely to rape but we don’t suddenly assume a frat boy is a rapist. Also, I think normies who advocate medieval torture on sex offenders are way more insane than some teenager who makes a mistake with a cat

Hit the nail tbh.

Hit the nail tbh.
Doesn’t mean what he did was unforgivable. If he violently beat someone into a hospital everyone would forgive him later on

Frat boys are more likely to rape but we don’t suddenly assume a frat boy is a rapist. Also, I think normies who advocate medieval torture on sex offenders are way more insane than some teenager who makes a mistake with a cat
I agree that its a bad sign when people want others to be tortured to death but most normies see sex offenders as threats, making them acceptable targets. Frat boys get looks halo which will make people a lot more sympathetic to most normies as well.

A tiger is something else then a cat

I agree that its a bad sign when people want others to be tortured to death but most normies see sex offenders as threats, making them acceptable targets. Frat boys get looks halo which will make people a lot more sympathetic to most normies as well.
Frat boys are usually chads, but normies brutally torturing someone is way more barbaric than some man waterboarding a cat for a few minutes and never doing it again
A tiger is something else then a cat
And a scrawny nerd can’t defend himself either, while a cat can scratch your face off

normies brutally torturing someone is way more barbaric than some man waterboarding a cat for a few minutes and never doing it again
yes I agree but I think most people would agree. The only people that don't are usually the types that hate humans and only like animals.

yes I agree but I think most people would agree. The only people that don't are usually the types that hate humans and only like animals.
Aka normies

Aka normies
cope if you think the average normie cares more about animals than humans. humans are naturally humancentric.

also in your example its extremely biased towards choosing the person since what happens to them is worse. Most people are going to see worse torture as eviler.

Last edited:
Thanks for being understanding boyo, youre legit someone Id wanna have with me during a zombie apocalypse

It obviously wasnt a rational thing to do but in the end the cat was fine

I made the post nervously hoping that people would just laugh along with me or tell me its ok or joke about the cat hopefully being female but no, instead they react like twitter

Fuck those massive copers

Thanks for being understanding boyo, youre legit someone Id wanna have with me during a zombie apocalypse

I made the post nervously hoping that people would just laugh along with me or tell me its ok or joke about the cat hopefully being female but no, instead they react like twitter

I think a lot of people are over reacting to a mistake you made as a kid ngl but its a pretty shitty action on your part. I dont get the vibe you are literally evil but I think the act itself was.

cope if you think the average normie cares more about animals than humans. humans are naturally humancentric.

also in your example its extremely biased towards choosing the person since what happens to them is worse. Most people are going to see worse torture as eviler.
If I violently beat someone to a hospital people would later forgive me and say it’s just a long time ago. But a guy could waterboard a cat and the cat is fine later and he changes and doesn’t do anything ever again and people will act like he’s hitler

I expected better from this forum but they just ended up acting like normies

I don't agree tbh
Humans care more about dogs and cats than other humans.

I don't agree tbh
Humans care more about dogs and cats than other humans.
whenever vegans bring anything up relating human suffering and animal suffering normies RREEEE about it though, saying that its insensitive to compare animal suffering to human suffering for the humans involved.

Just log the fuck off you unhinged pedo cuck
whenever vegans bring anything up relating human suffering and animal suffering normies RREEEE about it though, saying that its insensitive to compare animal suffering to human suffering for the humans involved.

Tbh aye

It's a weird kind of balance.
On one hand many normies still like eating meat which comes from animals.
On the other hand normies consider animals that they are close to like pets to have more value than other humans and see the suffering of other humans as paling in comparison to the suffering of their pets.

It's a weird kind of balance.
On one hand many normies still like eating meat which comes from animals.
On the other hand normies consider animals that they are close to like pets to have more value than other humans and see the suffering of other humans as paling in comparison to the suffering of their pets.
I think that just stems from tribalistic in/out group thinking tbhtbh.
If I violently beat someone to a hospital people would later forgive me and say it’s just a long time ago. But a guy could waterboard a cat and the cat is fine later and he changes and doesn’t do anything ever again and people will act like he’s hitler

I expected better from this forum but they just ended up acting like normies
again, you keep making the situation worse for the human. Why not just use the same method of harm? People get butthurt about waterboarding people, you hear people whine about people getting waterboarded all the time whenever shit like Guantanamo bay comes up.

Just log the fuck off you unhinged pedo cuck

Tbh aye
Pedo? JFL you agecuck faggot, “finding someone who is 17 attractive is pedophilia :soy: :soy: :soy:

@Mainländer @Robtical @JosefMengelecel @Personalityinkwell

I think that just stems from tribalistic in/out group thinking tbhtbh.
Also the individualistic culture of anglo countries and the "I only care about my family and no one else" mentality. Many people consider pets as part of their family so the tribalistic in/out group thinking you are proposing makes sense tbhngl

Pedo? JFL you agecuck faggot, “finding someone who is 17 attractive is pedophilia :soy: :soy: :soy:

JFL at the state of this forum

Not even 17 (legal in my country) but you make hardcore pedo threads that even got you banned

Jesus christ, what the fuck is up with all the bluepilled normies on the forum man?

It's just a fucking animal, no one gives a shit there are chinks frying dogs alive right now and no one cares, but because someone smacked his cat or whatever everyone went apeshit.

Fuck you all, you emotional cucks.

Cats are nice.

JFL at cucks that still care about women. "My poor princess got some adult cock instead of a teenage Chad one like she preferred, boohoo, it's another Shoah!" :soy::soy::feels::feels:

I care more about a cat getting slapped than about a foid getting raped, regardless of her age. Foids are evil and deserve the bad things that happen to them.

I care more about a cat getting slapped than about a foid getting raped
Why care about stuff that don't care about you at all?
I have a few stray cats I feed every day and they run to me meowing every time I come home from work. I know it's foe the food but it's still more than any foid has ever given me. Idc whatever happens to a woman
I have a few stray cats I feed every day and they run to me meowing every time I come home from work. I know it's foe the food but it's still more than any foid has ever given me. Idc whatever happens to a woman

Because supporting any form of abuse is retarded

hy care about stuff that don't care about you at all?
Exactly. My cats like me and care about me as well. They're always happy when I'm around and keep me company for as long as I need.

Foids on the other hand, don't care about you, don't care about your well-being, don't care if you're gonna rope, wouldn't lift a finger to prevent it if they could, wouldn't sacrifice anything for you even if it was nothing to them and meant the word to you.

So why caring about them? Screw them. It's cucked to keep brownn-nosing them.

Jesus christ, what the fuck is up with all the bluepilled normies on the forum man?

It's just a fucking animal, no one gives a shit there are chinks frying dogs alive right now and no one cares, but because someone smacked his cat or whatever everyone went apeshit.

So not wanting to see a animal get tortured = bluepilled normie?
What an amazing comparison, are you mentally fit enough to be on here?

Was I the only one who made a comment that wasn’t moralfagging? Also that faggot should get banned. He is an actual cuck. I can’t believe this forum tolerated moralfagging and agecuckoldry

are you mentally fit enough to be on here?

A number of users here aren't fit enough for much at all tbh. I'm just glad they're not in a position to make executive or judicial decisions.

people are way too sensitive to this shit. Animals aren’t defenseless or innocent. You think lions or tigers or bears are innocent or defenseless, they will maul you to death on sight.
A cow, pig, or chicken will never maul you. A dog is more likely to maul you than those animals, but people still like dogs more.
you can even merely smack a animal and people online freak out, Wish death on you and they’ll act like as if you murdered an infant. What he did is forgivable and he can change. And don’t say this is what future serial killers do.
I'm not saying kids who smack cats should be severely punished, but they should be told that what they're doing is wrong. Animals can't make police reports or defend themselves, so if someone is caught abusing one people think "how long have they been abusing them?". I agree that weak men should be defended when they get abused by stronger men, but normies are hypocritical cucks. I treat all animals nicely, even weaker men, but normies only care about cats and dogs and human foids.

All animal should be treated nicely.

A number of users here aren't fit enough for much at all tbh. I'm just glad they're not in a position to make executive or judicial decisions.

Im not dissing people with mental illnesses just to be clear(given i have a few screws lose myself, it would look highly hypocritical) im dissing those who make moronic comparisons like he does.

Im not dissing people with mental illnesses just to be clear(given i have a few screws lose myself, it would look highly hypocritical) im dissing those who make moronic comparisons like he does.

The bolded is the major problem.

So not wanting to see a animal get tortured = bluepilled normie?
What an amazing comparison, are you mentally fit enough to be on here?
Im calling people who said: "u hurt animals that's why u inkell you deserve to be inkell" normies, because that's exactly what normies would say

It’s pure social conditioning and moralfagging. Is this way of thinking even common outside the West? People are fine with violence against humans but blow their lids when some dumb animal gets hit. It’s especially ironic when I see it happen on here. Every thread with violence against an animal has at least one retard say “That’s cruel, you should do this to a foid instead!”. I call out these hypocrites whenever I see them and they just get buttblasted.

The hypocrisy regarding most of these animal lovers doesn’t stop there, the majority of them even eat meat! The conditions animals go through for our consumption in the West is horrible but no one besides the heavily lambasted vegans care about that. In fact people hate vegans because vegans keep reminding them of their hypocrisy! Some CEO of some engineering firm recently got cancelled for lightly hitting his dog for peeing on carpet. Meanwhile the animal product consuming normies who cancelled him support industries that are doing FAR worse to animals than what he did.

My gripe isn’t that people are upset about animals being hurt, it’s their incredible inconsistencies regarding violence. Instead of utilizing reason they’ll just appeal to emotion and call you a psychopath...

Just waterboardacat theory

It’s pure social conditioning and moralfagging. Is this way of thinking even common outside the West? People are fine with violence against humans but blow their lids when some dumb animal gets hit. It’s especially ironic when I see it happen on here. Every thread with violence against an animal has at least one retard say “That’s cruel, you should do this to a foid instead!”. I call out these hypocrites whenever I see them and they just get buttblasted.

The hypocrisy regarding most of these animal lovers doesn’t stop there, the majority of them even eat meat! The conditions animals go through for our consumption in the West is horrible but no one besides the heavily lambasted vegans care about that. In fact people hate vegans because vegans keep reminding them of their hypocrisy! Some CEO of some engineering firm recently got cancelled for lightly hitting his dog for peeing on carpet. Meanwhile the animal product consuming normies who cancelled him support industries that are doing FAR worse to animals than what he did.

My gripe isn’t that people are upset about animals being hurt, it’s their incredible inconsistencies regarding violence. Instead of utilizing reason they’ll just appeal to emotion and call you a psychopath...
Exactly, moralfaggots are so fucking braindead they don't even realize what they're doing.

There's always this grossly incorrect assumption that's inserted that whoever finds animal abuse repugnant somehow finds the same kind of abuse towards other humans perfectly acceptable. Where the fuck is this coming from?

You gripe about inconsistencies, yet you make the error of assuming every other moral stance based on one thing.

Im calling people who said: "u hurt animals that's why u inkell you deserve to be inkell" normies, because that's exactly what normies would say
Well, if not wanting to see innocent animals get abused is regarded as normie, feel free to call me so. (Not that what you said makes any sense anyway)

There's always this grossly incorrect assumption that's inserted that whoever finds animal abuse repugnant somehow finds the same kind of abuse towards other humans perfectly acceptable. Where the fuck is this coming from?

You gripe about inconsistencies, yet you make the error of assuming every other moral stance based on one thing.

An animal is a lower form of being than a human.
Human beings are designed to eat all sorts of animals and hunt for food.
What's the difference of killing animal for fun and for food?
The animal still dies, you just don't eat it.
At worst, it's a waste of resources.

Plus, animals have lower cognition and very different brain structures from human beings.
Many animals have less advanced central nervous systems and cannot feel pain to the same extent.
Also, animals kill each other cruelly all the time.

We also anthromorphize animals too much.
Just because an animal looks like it feels pain (it spazzes out and starts thrashing) doesn't mean it's feeling pain.
There are reflexes in the brain that automate movement to try to escape in response to certain stimuli.
It's the same issue as when you look at a dog's face and think it feels guilty when it doesn't.

Also, there is literally no disadvantage to human beings when animals feel pain. Nothing in the world changes for the worse.
I think feeling too much sympathy for animals leads to evil ideologies like PETA has.

People are fine with violence against humans but blow their lids when some dumb animal gets hit
Because most people are worth less then a piece of shit, (most) animals on the other hand are not.
Because most people have done bad things or treated me badly, animals on the other hand have not.
Nobody here is claiming to be PETA and advocating for animal rights or whatever, but it's not like we are blithering psychopaths that want to kill every animal for no reason either. Point is if you kill an animal, kill it for food or self defence, kill it for an actual need. Don't torture, toy and kill the thing for fun or because you're fucked in the head.

Point is if you kill an animal, kill it for food or self defence, kill it for an actual need. Don't torture, toy and kill the thing for fun or because you're fucked in the head.

Exactly. This is all there is to it. But say you find the torture of animals disgusting and you'll get called a moralfag and, ironically, the people calling you that are employing the same reasoning (or lack thereof) that blue pilled normies use. That is, they slap you with every label under the sun based on one moral position, like if you say you find sexually developed 15 year olds attractive and suddenly, out of left field, you're a rapist, a serial killer, and a pedophile.... lolwut.

Exactly. This is all there is to it. But say you find the torture of animals disgusting and you'll get called a moralfag and, ironically, the people calling you that are employing the same reasoning (or lack thereof) that blue pilled normies use. That is, they slap you with every label under the sun based on one moral position, like if you say you find sexually developed 15 year olds attractive and suddenly, out of left field, you're a rapist, a serial killer, and a pedophile.... lolwut.
I don't understand the reasoning either, besides it's not like we got much choice. Plants are living just as we and animals are albeit differently, so going vegan isn't an option either. That leaves us with 2 options: A) Eat and continue living or B) Don't eat and die in miserable agony, not exactly a hard decision to make, even if unfortunate for other living things. We eat animals and plants becase we have to, not out of fun.

I don’t would not care if you hurled a cat straight across a room. At the end of the day a cat is another animal. Worse things happen to animals we raise to consume. I think it is a unhinged to do it though if you had no gripe with the cat. I am not a hypocrite I see animal and human gore on the same level, animals are not above humans. I think it might be programmed in our brains to takeout anything we see as competition, I sometimes have feelings about stomping baby ducks because these animals still get more attention then I do.

Users that still see animals are defenseless or innocent need to take off the blue tainted glasses.

There's a quote in harry potter that stuck with me. Judge a man not by how they treat their peers but by how they treat their lessers.

By abusing animals, you are just announcing to the world you are okay with abusing the lesser. So that means they'll do that shit to me if given the chance.