Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are people homo sexual?

M

magyl

Greycel
We are always being told that homo sexuality is everywhere in nature and has always been around. How can this be explained by evolution? It is an evolutionary dead end and should have been extinct a long time ago.

And if homo sexuality is so prevalent we should see at least more gay animals than humans, but we are not. I can only find gay animals in wikipedia articles and documentaries, clearly cherry picked.

And if it's so common, then why is it only this particular culture in this particular time we see all the gay people? Nobody cared in the hunter gatherer times, and there are still hunter gatherer people on earth,yet nobody seems to be gay or trance.

Something is clearly wrong here and we are not being told the truth. What do you think?

Because its not condemned enough and not identified as a serious mental illness

We are always being told that homo sexuality is everywhere in nature and has always been around. How can this be explained by evolution? It is an evolutionary dead end and should have been extinct a long time ago.
Faggots can't reproduce and even if they did there would be no reason as to assume the kids would be faggots. The reverse is true as well.

But why do homosexuality exist at all? And why do humans (from this era and mostly in the western world) seem more prone to participate in homosexuality than other species?
Maybe homosexuality isn't something they are born with, but a side effect of something else?

Why do homosexual guys always seem to lack a father figure in their child hood and/or experienced some kind of child abuse? Why isn't anyone talking about this?

Please do not goof around. I'm too old for that.
I hope to get some honest, serious opinions.

gays reproduce by molesting kids and turning them gay

gays reproduce by molesting kids and turning them gay
This.

Also people rebel against God and natural law. Don't forget that some people consider themselves to better than God. People also worship satan. Molesting children and the whole nine yrads.

Why do you think prisoners single out pedophiles and murder them in prison? Most prisoners are scared for life from been molested.

Faggotery is caused my mutation in genes. Even if faggots and dykes didn't reproduce they won't go extinct since humans are prone to mutations responsible for that. We all have a faggot/Dyke gene check out this video:
View: https://youtu.be/k6p1nmOnILA

And if it's so common, then why is it only this particular culture in this particular time we see all the gay people?
All this time they were brutally shunned and coming out as one could even get you killed. Now they are empowered and come out more.

10% of population everywhere is faggot/dyke, irrespective of the place.

Faggotery is caused my mutation in genes. Even if faggots and dykes didn't reproduce they won't go extinct since humans are prone to mutations responsible for that. We all have a faggot/Dyke gene check out this video:
View: https://youtu.be/k6p1nmOnILA

All this time they were brutally shunned and coming out as one could even get you killed. Now they are empowered and come out more.

10% of population everywhere is faggot/dyke, irrespective of the place.

But why aren't more animals gay then? I think it's because homosexuality is learned and a product of a civilization in decadence and decay.:feelsLSD:

But why aren't more animals gay then? I think it's because homosexuality is learned and a product of a civilization in decadence and decay.:feelsLSD:
How are you sure animals aren't gay?

there is a reason why homosexuals only exist in developed, modern countries.

Last edited:
Why do homosexual guys always seem to lack a father figure in their child hood and/or experienced some kind of child abuse? Why isn't anyone talking about this?
This is something that I noticed in the case of literally all gay males I've ever known/heard of, no exception.
But I think it's also a significant contributor to lesbiansism (not the widespread female bisexuality, but actual man-hating feminists).

The funny thing is that they all deny this vehemently.

View attachment 523339
there is a reason why homosexuals only exist in developed, modern countries.
I think this one also explains it perfectly.