Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious why are pedophiles always ugly?

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★
I've been watching vids on youtube where people set up a guy with a fake underage girl, in order to catch them and send them to prison. ive noticed that all these guys are either average looking or below average looking. lots of them are fat, balding, or just ugly. lots of them are voicecels too.

any ideas why this is? are they coping by going for underage girls because foids their own age reject them?

I guess until preteens chad only doesn't apply.

Because they can't girls their own age, so they resort to taking advantage of younger girls

They are easy to trick bro years of sexual frustration causing them to act real quick when some foid shows them interest it's really doesn't matter if she is 14yo young teen or 40 year old milf Actually he would respond to 'any woman' who showed interest to him

Last edited:
For the same reason most "sexual harrasers" and "rapists" are always ugly. They can't get girls.

Usually they are horrible to the pedos. I think even they feel pity for this semi human

They are easy to trick bro years of sexual frustration causing them to act real quick when some foid shows them interest it's really doesn't matter if she is 14yo young teen or 40 year old milf Actually he would respond to 'any woman' who showed interest to him

A whole army of men is being left out of the sexual market, with women their age refusing to even go on a date with them. If crime is a 'natural outgrowth of the capitalist system and it's inequities , then so is this.

Because chad just asks irl, while ugly ones resort to going online. Also foids won’t report chad.

I've been watching vids on youtube where people set up a guy with a fake underage girl, in order to catch them and send them to prison.

Those people are the worst of the worst, for reasons I'll get into.

ive noticed that all these guys are either average looking or below average looking. lots of them are fat, balding, or just ugly. lots of them are voicecels too. any ideas why this is?.

Because that is the phenotype profile these "hunters" had in mind before carrying out their stings, as it gets them the most likes on social media. People in the comments are always quick to point out and mock physical deformities, overweight weak, characteristics first, rather than the persons intented actions, if mentioning the "pedo" angle at all. More a case of "creepy ugly man wants sex, yuck!"

Ragefuel is these same hunters have orders to exclude Chads, socially popular people (like LGB+ groomers) or men of high status from their stings. Also Muslims, Blacks and Asians get a pass due to claims of racism, "cultural misunderstandings". A lot of these hunters have links to Tommy Robinson the BNP EDL who'd shit themselves in front of confronting Muslim grooming gangs. Which is why you never see a Kebab shop sting by these hunters.
PAN-W2.gif

So the latter get a free pass while friendly, white trucel victims bear the brunt. And you thought Tinder was wired!

You think its only low status, single, white, autistic men with a low working class phenotype who like teenage girls? Think again.

are they coping by going for underage girls because foids their own age reject them?

First and foremost they are socially isolated, sexually desperate and delusional which makes them an easy target. A lot of stings involve men who live in bedsits and are borderline homeless, keeping in line with the "hunters" nonce victim profile.

This is why I think the redpill should be mainstream and taught, rather than treated like some fringe group. It would prevent delusional men getting set up blindly like this.
But I think soyciety would rather men get caught out, profiled, lives ruined so they suicide on purpose.

Last edited:
Because the good looking ones never get reported.

its their last resort after a lifetime of sexual starvation. Pedos are mentally ill and abnormal. I'd rather be incel for life than to ruin an innocent child's life for my own selfish pursuit of pleasure.

i physically can't engage in sexual acts with pre-pubescents because i wouldn't even be able to get a boner in the first place seeing as though im not attracted to bodies which aren't developed.

Because they can't girls their own age, so they resort to taking advantage of younger girls
that's pretty bullshit
it's cause they have an attraction to physical traits that only children have
it's pretty fucked up and sad tbh
pedo's are sort of like incels, but in a different way
we have attraction to women, but we can't act on it, and pedo's have an attraction to a type of people, yet they can't (legally) act on it
although pedos still have sex for the most part, so they mog us in a way

Wannabe Chad Hansens

Chad Hansen, Receiver of the NFL
1024px Chad Hansen

Pedophiles are oldcels who couldn't experience teen love like us, and they've been so mentally crippled from lonliness that they don't care if they go to jail because having sex with a jb would be worth it.

Someday we'll all be pedophiles.

No that’s a dumb assumption made up by feminists making a guess

getting a jb foid to date you is WAAAY harder than getting someone your age because most jb foids will know not to date you

these men usually do it because they enjoy the taboo of dating jb foids

getting a jb foid to date you is WAAAY harder than getting someone your age because most jb foids will know not to date you
So they have to take advantage of them

I guess until preteens chad only doesn't apply.
Pedophiles are oldcels who couldn't experience teen love like us, and they've been so mentally crippled from lonliness that they don't care if they go to jail because having sex with a jb would be worth it.

Someday we'll all be pedophiles.

i bet most will turn this way once we get enough hope sex bots come in time for us

No that’s a dumb assumption made up by feminists making a guess

these men usually do it because they enjoy the taboo of dating jb foids
doesn't explain why they're ugly

Why do paedophiles always have beards and glasses? What is it about that look, that children find so sexy?

By manipulating them, giving them gifts and shit, maybe getting them drunk i dunno
That might get some 10 year old to date them but not some 15 year old

Why don't you take a seat OP

well, what i'm talking about are stings set up by adults to catch online predators so in this case being chad won't change things.

Because if it was a young-looking, gl, full head of hair type of guy people would mostly not even care/report.