Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are pajeets so fucking subhuman?

T

the kurdish loner

Recruit
★★★★
20% - Racebait in ID
Why do pajeets poop on the streets, gang rape, prepare food in such a dirty way, and overall are fucking disgusting? Had the pajeets evolve in a different way or what makes them so fucking hedious and horrible?

Jeets' characteristic weirdness is a mix of three factors I'd say. Low IQs from tropical evolution (research the Cold Winter Theory), sexlessness to the extreme (curry "culture" is incredibly K-selected and tradcucked, even married 'jeets only ever touch pussy when it's time to make a kid), and a genetic predisposition to maximum delusion that they developed to cope with their awful material conditions over milennia (you'll notice nigs possess this ability as well, hence "we wuz kangz"). These factors combined to result in "people" stupid enough to headbutt trains for fun, perverted and deprived enough to rape monitor lizards, and so deeply out of touch with reality as to believe they're all ultra-Chads who can migrate to the West and be pussy slayers (despite being poop-skinned manlets with inferior craniofacial morphology and famine-adapted body types)

Jeets' characteristic weirdness is a mix of three factors I'd say. Low IQs from tropical evolution (research the Cold Winter Theory), sexlessness to the extreme (curry "culture" is incredibly K-selected and tradcucked, even married 'jeets only ever touch pussy when it's time to make a kid), and a genetic predisposition to maximum delusion that they developed to cope with their awful material conditions over milennia (you'll notice nigs possess this ability as well, hence "we wuz kangz"). These factors combined to result in "people" stupid enough to headbutt trains for fun, perverted and deprived enough to rape monitor lizards, and so deeply out of touch with reality as to believe they're all ultra-Chads who can migrate to the West and be pussy slayers (despite being poop-skinned manlets with inferior craniofacial morphology and famine-adapted body types)
To be honest though, in the time since writing that original response (it's quoted from another thread) I've given up on pretending to understand why pajeets are the way they are. My thoughts on 'Jeets are the same as Dylann Roof's thoughts on Jews, "they are enigma."

gang rape
You talk about it as it if were a bad thing.

Of course some of them target kids and pedos, but most of them are based and are doing what they have to do instead of rotting in this virtual shithole we are all addicted to.

In videogame.

bc they are descendant of these guys:

indians are a mix of caucasians and abos

bc they are descendant of these guys:
View attachment 1239438
indians are a mix of caucasians and abos
This is an incredibly reductionist explanation that ignores that some of the least Australoid curries (Punjabis, Haryanvis, and Kashmiris) are also some of the worst-behaved.

I'm pretty sure pure Abos don't conduct themselves as horribly as Jeets

Last edited:
Good summary, made me chuckle

We cheated evolution (natural selection)

The evolution pill always collects