Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are other men so disgusting? (Question at the end)

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
★★★★
Before you accuse me of being a foid, please read...

In my college, other guys are always talking about sex in the most disgusting way ever. I've heard men speak about making girls squirt sh## out of their assholes, putting insects in their rectum, "rearranging" the position of the vagina by inserting fingers into the womb and asshole simultaneously, and other grotesque things.

When they're not talking about that, they talk about doing drugs, tons of alcohol, rap music and football (soccer) They are literally the type of degenerates you'd see on Dr Phil

Meanwhile, I like to discuss a variety of topics such as theology, history, politics, movies, videogames, combat sports, bodybuilding

I do have IRL friends now at least, but when I'm not with them, I'm treated like a subhuman dog by the rest of society.

So I ask, does anyone else feel this way about other "men" ? I'm thinking of beating the crap out of one of these faggots.

Yeah, I agree. Humans, in general, are twisted creatures who suppress their twisted nature with morality. Most people my age talk about nothing but cars, whores, and where they can get drunk.

Last edited:
It's not men that are disgusting degenerates but normalfags, normalfags are faggot sheeple that always go with the current culture and because of the meddling of the Jewish Elites who run our society the current culture is very degenerate. (Don't mistake the Jewish Elite for the average Jew totally different people, The Jewish Elite WANT people to blame all of the jews for what's happening to our society right now)

"We the CHOSen PEople Will never run Out of gOyam filth to Slaughter in our WARS"

--circa. Yesterday!

shove a snake in her holes

eve was made to be raped by snakes

In my college, other guys are always talking about sex in the most disgusting way ever. I've heard men speak about making girls squirt sh## out of their assholes, putting insects in their rectum, "rearranging" the position of the vagina by inserting fingers into the womb and asshole simultaneously, and other grotesque things.

When they're not talking about that, they talk about doing drugs, tons of alcohol, rap music and football (soccer) They are literally the type of degenerates you'd see on Dr Phil

Meanwhile, I like to discuss a variety of topics such as theology, history, politics, movies, videogames, combat sports, bodybuilding

I do have IRL friends now at least, but when I'm not with them, I'm treated like a subhuman dog by the rest of society.

So I ask, does anyone else feel this way about other "men" ? I'm thinking of beating the crap out of one of these faggots.
Modern men are degenerate, they want to hookup with random foids and never settle down, they let their sexual urges control them. We incels are are not like them

I like vulgarity, it's a cheap amusement, don't have the brainpower for high level conversation anymore after years of rot and loosing any and all passion and hobbies, I can talk about the weather it rained today, tomorrow it will rain again but slightly less humid.

your back

Larp, what kinda bullshit are you saying? All guys I ever met in college either were incel, not in a relationship or HTN that did NOT talk about sex at all.

yer def not alone in that bud. what i wouldnt do to lay into those smug assholes that walk around unshowered for a week ,smoking, dressed poorly, talking loudly about vulgar trash, who just magically have a bunch of fucking beckies following them around like rabid dogs.
glad im not the only cel around here with a circle of friends offline btw, glad to hear you have friends u can can talk to irl brocel.