Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why are oldcels aka early registercels always clinging to the past?

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Dementiacel
★★★★★
Whats up with the older user complexity fr?

The only exceptions i could think of right away are @Animecel2D and perhaps @Emba and or @BraincelsRefugee

The rest are always high on nostalgia, relentlessly preaching about "the supposed golden era" of this forum

Okay I get it you guys have witnessed the mainstreaming of the inceldom phenomenon; developing right before your very eyes *big deal*

But let's be objective for a moment, the blackpill was merely an abstract concept back then, when this whole "incel movement" started!

today thanks to massive variety of researches tackling issues such as lookism, gendered bias and sociosexuality; are we now enabled to conceptualize its actualization!

r/incels, braincels was the life. Back before we got purged from the internet.

A lot more high 200+ IQ postERs than all the brainlets nowadays.

Last edited:
they do because they know there is no certain good future. But the past is certain and known, it is comfortable.

cope harder greyfag. the 2018 version of this forum mogged this cesspool to the ground

cope harder greyfag. the 2018 version of this forum mogged this cesspool to the gorund
there was more crazy shit back then tbh. Imo blackpill now has grown boring and stale. Everything that is to be known is known.

r/braincels was gay trash. just lol at being nostalgic for that autistic leddit sub

there was more crazy shit back then tbh. Imo blackpill now has grown boring and stale. Everything that is to be known is known.
the forum just had a better vibe 4 years ago

Last edited:

agreed the memes there especially were God tier. we have nothing here like it

They miss the homosexual threads that were able to make it past moderation.

I mean forum was better a few years ago but there was no shortage of trolls and fags as shown by @Lux. Plenty of notorious fakecels as well such as Colvin and spammers such as Yerberito. Also some of the mods tended to go on power trips.

Last edited:
things change and it makes them feel left behind. they think that things they dont like are characteristic of the new generation. but usually its selective memory and they dont realize that the problems with this forum have basically always been here. i was on here in 2017 but didnt like it because there was reactions. it felt too cliquey and there was obvious hierarchies that i loathed. so i left and went to wizchan instead. but now im back because wizchan is basically dead.

I mean forum was better a few years ago but there was no shortage of trolls and fags as shown by @Lux. Plenty of notorious fakecels as well such as Colvin and spammers such as Yerberito.
i've revisited most of the blackpills of said ''sacred era'' and guess what they're all so abstracted and outdated, don't believe me just take a good look at this forum's must read section and report back!

things change and it makes them feel left behind. they think that things they dont like are characteristic of the new generation. but usually its selective memory and they dont realize that the problems with this forum have basically always been here. i was on here in 2017 but didnt like it because there was reactions. it felt too cliquey and there was obvious hierarchies that i loathed. so i left and went to wizchan instead. but now im back because wizchan is basically dead.
hierarchies are enforced everywhere, brutal :feels:

Exceptional me!

There was no "golden age" for you're is/me

However, there was a lot of good posters that split, or just vanished...

Folks didn't ask for bans as much, they just walked away.

@Sneir types were rare and MUCH funnier...

But the basic tone of the site was the same.

Just like any other site, you can't really know if you're talking to a child or an elderly guy.

I cannot say what "EXACTLY" I miss about the old times here, as that's currently "bad." And will probably stay "bad." (Because it's bad)

I can say I still hate postmaxxers. Clogging up the site with childish blather, for a few post numbers... Like it's a fucking game!

I mean forum was better a few years ago but there was no shortage of trolls and fags as shown by @Lux. Plenty of notorious fakecels as well such as Colvin and spammers such as Yerberito. Also some of the mods tended to go on power trips.
I wish to be a troll and if i were a fag i would not be longing for a life that was never meant, by fate, for me to achieve, reach.

Back in the good ol days of 2018, the forum was way better since @InMemoriam wasnt here

Whats up with the older user complexity fr?

The only exceptions i could think of right away are @Animecel2D and perhaps @Emba and or @BraincelsRefugee

The rest are always high on nostalgia, relentlessly preaching about "the supposed golden era" of this forum

Okay I get it you guys have witnessed the mainstreaming of the inceldom phenomenon; developing right before your very eyes *big deal*

But let's be objective for a moment, the blackpill was merely an abstract concept back then, when this whole "incel movement" started!

today thanks to massive variety of researches tackling issues such as lookism, gendered bias and sociosexuality; are we now enabled to conceptualize its actualization!
This place was once wwf mang. Now, it’s wwe, an ever declining shell of its former self

cope harder greyfag. the 2018 version of this forum mogged this cesspool to the ground
Exactly this

There are more infiltrators now than ever, a bunch of whiny fakecel faggots who are here because foids dont approach them despite them getting indirect iOi s and being too autistic to close the deal.

It takes a real shithead with a recent joindate to make such an arrogant thread, criticizing a time period he never saw for himself.

There were just way less annoying zoomers and fakecel newfags. Not to mention more quality content and enlightened posts since postmaxxing was rare, and on the occasion it happened people either got a warning or were banned right away, which is why the sewers exists (so people don't go full retard spam on ID by one upping their post count like a dick measuring contest).

Nowadays I'd be hard pressed to find even a single comment that is longer than 2 paragraphs. As it seems the stupidity spread up everywhere. Older users were better as well yet they're all gone now except for a select few.

Also, when you first join and know very little about the blackpill it just seems more engaging and fun. Nowadays it has grown stale for me, as @Transcended Trucel has said everything that is to be known about it is known already, ergo most recent threads just feel like the same nonsense being spouted ad nauseam.

There are more infiltrators now than ever, a bunch of whiny fakecel faggots who are here because foids dont approach them despite them getting indirect iOi s and being too autistic to close the deal.
yeah this is the main reason why

it feels like most users who made an account after 2022 are just failed normies who come here to whine and brag about how giga stacy won't give them the time of the day, rather than actual truecels

Because now days the forum is full of youngcel niggers who come and go and normies who think they are incels so can't really relate to people anymore.

Hard to relate to people who won't be here in few months and to people who are pretty much guaranteed to be sex havers in the future.

There were just way less annoying zoomers and fakecel newfags. Not to mention more quality content and enlightened posts since postmaxxing was rare, and on the occasion it happened people either got a warning or were banned right away, which is why the sewers exists (so people don't go full retard spam on ID by one upping their post count like a dick measuring contest).

Nowadays I'd be hard pressed to find even a single comment that is longer than 2 paragraphs. As it seems the stupidity spread up everywhere. Older users were better as well yet they're all gone now except for a select few.

Also, when you first join and know very little about the blackpill it just seems more engaging and fun. Nowadays it has grown stale for me, as @Transcended Trucel has said everything that is to be known about it is known already, ergo most recent threads just feel like the same nonsense being spouted ad nauseam.

yeah this is the main reason why

it feels like most users who made an account after 2022 are just failed normies who come here to whine and brag about how giga stacy won't give them the time of the day, rather than actual truecels
:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

I shouldn't have made a post you put it in words much better than me. Place doesn't even feel like an incel website anymore when in the back of your head you know most users here are normie-tier.

I wish to be a troll and if i were a fag i would not be longing for a life that was never meant, by fate, for me to achieve, reach.
I wasn’t calling you a troll JFL. I was referring to when you necro’d a bunch of old sus threads

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back