Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why are old people like this?

swarthcel

swarthcel

6'5 jacked multibillionaire with 12' BWC
I was waiting in line at the counter when i saw a old noodlewhore behind me struggling to get her groceries on the counter, i wanted to gooddeedmaxx so i offered her my help but she just grunted at me as if i were a black man in the 50s, then this faggot bitch pushed me with her grocery cart and I lightly fell against another oldfag, he looked like a arab but had only vodka on the counter (lmao) he looked at me like he wanted to beat me up, but just asked me if i was blind.

Never again will i ever help these faggots, may the whole world burn and they with it

inceldom rule #1: never help foids

I was waiting in line at the counter when i saw a old noodlewhore behind me struggling to get her groceries on the counter, i wanted to gooddeedmaxx so i offered her my help but she just grunted at me as if i were a black man in the 50s, then this faggot bitch pushed me with her grocery cart and I lightly fell against another oldfag, he looked like a arab but had only vodka on the counter (lmao) he looked at me like he wanted to beat me up, but just asked me if i was blind.

Never again will i ever help these faggots, may the whole world burn and they with it
never help anyone else if it doesn't benefit you

You aint owe the world shit

typical world we live in, trash

tbh not an age thing its a people thing. many young assholes

Last edited: