Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel why are old boomers so interested in talking with people 1/2 their age?

52baldcurryjanitor

52baldcurryjanitor

All hail St.Tyroncel of the Subway
★★★
its so fucking creepy/weird. I am 24 and these old fucks always want to talk to me and get mad when I tell them to fuck off. (I have to be mean with them sometimes they will not shut up and let you go about your day). I know IT will say I am anti social. But if it was foids my age or some cool bros wanting to talk to me BELIEVE ME I would be like a little social butterfly going flower to flower. Geriatric boomers offer NOTHING of value that I want! I don't want to hear their life story or how much a potato cost in 1978 etc. (boomers can't tell a story for shit! they RAMBLE ON AND ON!)

I mean for real why do boomers act like this? Are some of them closeted homosexuals cruising? (my area is fag mecca!) I am 24 and its as if I would walk up to middle schoolers at the grocery store/public places and try to talk with them. RIGHTFULLY I would be called a creep for trying to socialize with people 1/2 my age! Yet how come its not considered being a creep for a 50+ man to want to socialize with a 25 year old guy 1/2 his age?

-anyone experience this? why don't boomers just find other old fucks to socialize with at the nursing home and leave us whipper snappers alone?

Last edited:
I've always preferred speaking with older adults more than I do with people in my age range, with exceptions.

I've always preferred speaking with older adults more than I do with people in my age range, with exceptions.
I've been surrounded by geriatric fucks my whole life and had few opportunities to socialize with people my age. Its not that I hate old people but there are TOO MANY of these fucks hobbling around. Its not like they are even the wise sages they just give outdated advice, ramble about lawn mower models/prune juice/miracle grow and other bullshit as if I would give a fuck

I've been surrounded by geriatric fucks my whole life and had few opportunities to socialize with people my age. Its not that I hate old people but there are TOO MANY of these fucks hobbling around. Its not like they are even the wise sages they just give outdated advice, ramble about lawn mower models/prune juice/miracle grow and other bullshit as if I would give a fuck

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Stop mogging us!

You goddamned motherfucking friend magnetic!

They are lonely and a lot of them don't know how to use technology to communicate. Fuck, you are half my age, sorry for talking to you.

They are lonely and a lot of them don't know how to use technology to communicate. Fuck, you are half my age, sorry for talking to you.
Brutal.
Honestly OP should have more sympathy, we're talking about the loneliness that comes from something that we can't control.

i think theyre just sad/lonely af/brain is a bit wobbled from being so old so less socially calibrated

They are easer to talk to and they dont have that fake persona that younger people use in social situations.

Not sure. Sometimes boomers would always strike conversations with me about their past life and etc. I don't mind it but I sure don't know what keeps them talking though. I find it easier to have a conversation with them rather than normalfags. Never take any advice from them though. They are still stuck in nostalgia land.

I enjoy taking to young people because it makes me feel young, plus I learn new things…nothing gay. Some old are really creepy tho, so I understand your apprehension.

Old people don't have anything to offer me either, and I am old. So what's to be done?

Talk to enough people of all ages and you'll realize that everyone is lame if they don't give a shit about you.