Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are NPCs so content with suffering and hardship?

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Why are NPCs/normies so content with misery they see zero issues with people suffering and going through hardship they just tell you to suck up and get over it if you’re struggling as a man they don’t tell women that are people really that brainwashed to where they believe this is the only way of living having a small portion of the population thrive while the majority scrapes by they see no problem with people starving to death on the streets freezing to death in the winter dying of heatstrokes in the summer only women and children get sympathy and empathy while men get told to get over it

What do you expect them to realistically do?

Suck it up and get over it.
Everybody has problems.

Says the guy with Chad always wins in his bio
Everybody except Chads who are a fraction of the population, has problems.

Yeah but normies get reparations for their problems we don’t

Yeah but normies get reparations for their problems we don’t
you have run into the problem
it is staring you in the face.
its not a NORMIE PROBLEM BUT A HUMAN BEING PROBLEM

even on an incel site FULL OF JUST MEN AND NO NORMIES OR WOMEN YOU STILL GET NO SYMPATHY

there seems to be an innate error in humanity, that punches down on the helpless (if a man), offers no sympathy or empathy (if a man).

It is an error that is basically my crusade to rid the world of its the BIGGEST DOUBLE STANDARD IN EXISTENCE, THE BIGGEST HYPOCRITICAL STANCE THERE IS

you have run into the problem
it is staring you in the face.
its not a NORMIE PROBLEM BUT A HUMAN BEING PROBLEM

even on an incel site FULL OF JUST MEN AND NO NORMIES OR WOMEN YOU STILL GET NO SYMPATHY

there seems to be an innate error in humanity, that punches down on the helpless (if a man), offers no sympathy or empathy (if a man).

It is an error that is basically my crusade to rid the world of its the BIGGEST DOUBLE STANDARD IN EXISTENCE, THE BIGGEST HYPOCRITICAL STANCE THERE IS
geez i can totally relate.

why do ppl wanna beat u down harder when ur already at your lowest

geez i can totally relate.

why do ppl wanna beat u down harder when ur already at your lowest
I have not worked this out, however human nature is very dark much darker than people give credit to.

This is why ther HERRR DERRRR PEACE AND LOVE MAN WHY CANT WE JEEEEEEZ GET ALONG BRO
THE PEOPLE THAT SAY THIS ARE THE NIGGEST PERPETRATORS OF BULLYING IN THEIR ACTION, THE BIGGEST HYPOCRITS, THIS IS HOW BAD HUMANITY IS.

In real life I believe its almost 100% prejudice, mainly lookism and failo

online this cannot occur and its pure schadenfreude, getting a small hit of dopamine reveling in someones misfortune

both morally bankrupt

Why are NPCs/normies so content with misery they see zero issues with people suffering and going through hardship they just tell you to suck up and get over it if you’re struggling as a man they don’t tell women that are people really that brainwashed to where they believe this is the only way of living having a small portion of the population thrive while the majority scrapes by they see no problem with people starving to death on the streets freezing to death in the winter dying of heatstrokes in the summer only women and children get sympathy and empathy while men get told to get over it
Normies may empathize with physical pain inflicted on a non-subhuman, but normies can't empathize with social pain, especially if inflicted on males. It's just part and parcel of the normie NPC programming.

I'll quote this article right here:

In 5 studies, the authors examined the hypothesis that people have systematically distorted beliefs about the pain of social suffering. By integrating research on empathy gaps for physical pain (Loewenstein, 1996) with social pain theory (MacDonald & Leary, 2005), the authors generated the hypothesis that people generally underestimate the severity of social pain (ostracism, shame, etc.)--a biased judgment that is only corrected when people actively experience social pain for themselves.

It's good for society when ugly men suffer and suicide, or something...:feelsbadman:

Gay advice. Anger at your current circumstances in life can be excellent fuel for escaping those circumstances

Because NPC’s are incapable of actually feeling emotions outside of virtue-signaling.

FUCK YOU FUCKIN PIECE OF SHIT HOPE YOU DIE IN TORMENTS

They are hardwired and genetically conditioned to feel no emotion towards subhumans. Fuck them.

I have not worked this out, however human nature is very dark much darker than people give credit to.

This is why ther HERRR DERRRR PEACE AND LOVE MAN WHY CANT WE JEEEEEEZ GET ALONG BRO
THE PEOPLE THAT SAY THIS ARE THE NIGGEST PERPETRATORS OF BULLYING IN THEIR ACTION, THE BIGGEST HYPOCRITS, THIS IS HOW BAD HUMANITY IS.

In real life I believe its almost 100% prejudice, mainly lookism and failo

online this cannot occur and its pure schadenfreude, getting a small hit of dopamine reveling in someones misfortune

both morally bankrupt

oops niggest a freudian slip lol

i didnt mean to be racist and misanthropic in one post lol

tldr im not a racist

lol