Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are normies trying to ban incel sites

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
I think it very important for us to have an outlet to vent and share. Pretty sure that some posters lives have been saved from suicide since they have found an ear in the forums when all of their family dissed them.

thoughts?

Because they don't want to know we exist

They can not stand the blackpill.

This is the main reason.

i made this argument on incels without hate after r/incels got shutdown. I got banned for wanting to have a place for incels to go. lmao.

Normies hate us but they never admit it because they don't even know they harbor such vitriol and contempt towards us deep in their unconscious minds, they lack any form of introspection, their hatred towards us in clearly visible through their actions.

Because they're cucks; numales who think they can get laid by bowing to feminist demands. They'd be posting here otherwise.

jackbud said:
Because they don't want to know we exist

I think normies and roasties are more afraid of being exposed as the superficial and shallow idiots they are than actual shootings. But they keep in accusing incel forums of inciting hate

Because it goes against their worldview so they'd prefer to pretend that we don't exist.

There are plenty of shooters and murderers that get laid, so I don't get their reasoning. Most of the threads that were overly misogynistic were just people trying to farm karma or were blatant sarcasm.

Wettinghose said:
Pretty sure that some posters lives have been saved from suicide

Maybe when love-shy was the hub but sure as shit not here lmao

Wettinghose said:
I think normies and roasties are more afraid of being exposed as the superficial and shallow idiots they are than actual shootings. But they keep in accusing incel forums of inciting hate

I don’t think they give a fk tbh. They know most people are hostile against incels anyway.

The left never has a leg to stand on so censorship is their only weapon.
It's for the same reason they won't let a conservative speaker talk at those commie universities by making noise, setting off fire alarms, preventing people from attending the event etc.
Be sure that it means we are doing something right and the truth is too inconvenient for them.

They don't like what we preach. That's pretty much it. Fucking sissies want to take away our right to free speech because they don't like what we say

The cucks cannot handle the blackpill and cuck-shaming.

The cucks hate the truth, they prefer to live an illusion with their ladies.

Because we aren’t cucking ourselves and bowing down to these roast beef cunts

Most of them aren't even normies. They are failed normies who are coping to the nth degree. The remainder are shit-tier bottom of the barrel normies.

We did it reddit!!

Females hate us and guys on the margins work on their behalf in the slim hope of getting m'lady to notice them.

Honestly the shit scares me. I have a decent wagecucking job and I wouldn't put it past these freaks to try and ruin our lives. It's why I've started VPNceling.