Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why are normies so successful? It's because they have nothing better to do

Gutless

Gutless

Cut my life into pee sez
-
Normies have no true interests. They have nothing that they truly enjoy and want to spend their time doing, so they have no problem filling it up doing bullshit things like playing the stock market, shopping for the best deals, buying and renting out properties etc. Basically spending all their free time doing things that make extra money or save money. They love to waste their time on this so they can die feeling like they were rich and successful.

Aren’t u the same nigga who brags about doing good in school

I have alŕeady said previously that most NT people are too low iq to even have a consciousness, they just follow their instincts without thinking about what they're doing

Aren’t u the same nigga who brags about doing good in school
I hated school. My job kinda sucks. I only ever did what I did because I was afraid of failing in front of my parents (not they cared anyway)

They're successful because nature wills it

Normies have no true interests. They have nothing that they truly enjoy and want to spend their time doing, so they have no problem filling it up doing bullshit things like playing the stock market, shopping for the best deals, buying and renting out properties etc. Basically spending all their free time doing things that make extra money or save money. They love to waste their time on this so they can die feeling like they were rich and successful.
finally a thread i can get behind :feelsohh:
:feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh:

I have alŕeady said previously that most NT people are too low iq to even have a consciousness, they just follow their instincts without thinking about what they're doing
When you engage with society you WILL be used 100% of the time by some entity or another because no one knows or cares about one another. Normies think this is fine assuming they realize it at all. I get pissed and refuse to play in many ways because someone out there is making you their bitch

Life is meaningless. over

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back