Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting WHY ARE NORMIES SO SHIT

TaiLung

TaiLung

Officer
Why do normies not understand. I hate normies and women for their FUCKING SHIT PERSONALITY. I don't care how women look. I don't care how men look. I am like an IT User except that i mean it when i say that i would date anyone regardless of their looks. The only thing i want in a women is a good personality. Also yes you IT dumbfuck reading this, a good personality is subjective. The only ACTUAL friendly people i have ever met were incels and not-normies. I love incels for their personality. Incels were more friendly to me than any single normie on this fucking piece of shit planet. No i hate women and fucking normies for their SHITTY personality. What do you see on this forum? People defending saint bagelcel. He had a 30 second rant on women in a bagel shop, normies be like: lets ruin his life loooool
Nothing but jokes about him being a midget. Its almost like thats exactly what he was talking about. Literally nobody takes him serious, its almost like thats how his fucking life went. Why do you think do i hate IT users? For their looks that i can't see behind their nickname? No dumbfuck because you are a giant piece of shit. If i was the only man on planet earth filled with fucking foids that only had the mindset of the average IT user, and they all wanted to fuck me, i would rather rope myself than to even touch them. Imagine a highschool filled with only incels. I think nobody would ever get bullied. Because you don't see incels making fun of this guy for being a midget. You don't see incels making fun of a truecel. No its only the dipshit normies. This is how it really is. FUCK IT and love to all incels. :panties:

Incels have a 10/10 personality, a refined taste for everything and are the best people in the world.

I dont think you know how a social hierarchy works

True. If foids would actually care about personality, most of us wouldn't be incels.

Normie tiers are scary and have bad personalities

Normalfags like to watch us like animals in a zoo, its humiliating.

normies bash us to make themselves feel better

Foids and normies have utterly terrible personalities. Boring, stupid, obnoxious.

Sub-8 men are the only people who have ever contributed to the world in a good way.

Noncels are cruel tbh...

Forgive them, for they know not what they do. They are NPC's in a world of clown.

Normalfags like to watch us like animals in a zoo, its humiliating.
They know we speak the truth, but they still want to keep the genetically weak down by denying our experiences and spouting muh personality. Its like going to the circus to laugh at a disfigured man. All good fun, our only purpose is to entertain.

Even my enemies think that I am a good person.