Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are normies so openly psychopathic yet larp as kind and caring?

C

Canto58

Recruit
★★★
Seriously the average normie I meet is borderline psychopathic, especially towards ugly males. Yet they love all their left wing sjw talking points.

Sjw only talk about foid and minority rights for their political agenda. You really think they care about anyone?

The same people who keep talking about abolishing capital punishment, softer prisons, zero cruelty to even the most notorious killers etc demand death penalty for Derek chauvin, raise slogans like "skin Donald Trump", "kill all men", and "kill all incels".

"Psychopathic"? Please describe what you've observed in more detail...

"Psychopathic"? Please describe what you've observed in more detail...
I mean like incredibly mean spirited and aggressive. I've had middle aged men walk up to me on the street for no reason and start making fun of me.

sadly I've had to personally know a foid that was definitely psychopathic. she'd breakdown and forge huge dramas over teacups whenever something didn't go accordingly to her wants. what truly enthralled my attention was how she'd switch her emotional state in a matter of seconds. very uncanny. though the first description could of resembles most foids anyway.

because they get away with it for seeming normal.

Psychopaths are not like in the movies. They're low-inhib and highly extroverted.

Imagine blaming an ugly person's unlikeability on their personality. The most psychopathic act on the planet.

Psychopaths are not like in the movies. They're low-inhib and highly extroverted.
Finally someone who understands what darktriad actually is.
People with anti-social personality disorder people are in fact highly social.

Being a bitter edgelord doesn't mean darktriad.

Last edited:

movies portray exactly that though, but with the exaggerated fantasy that psychopaths are geniuses when they're actually below average. asocial ≠ antisocial.

movies portray exactly that though, but with the exaggerated fantasy that psychopaths are geniuses when they're actually below average. asocial ≠ antisocial.
And they run the world. What a sad state of affairs.