Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious why are normies so obsessed with their careers?

• Thread starter 52baldcurryjanitor
  • Start date
52baldcurryjanitor

52baldcurryjanitor

All hail St.Tyroncel of the Subway
★★★
Like for real they act like they are in some nigger rap video "hustl'n" "making bank" "stack'n dem papuh!" "move out to LA tee hee" then bitch about why they are living paycheck to paycheck and why the cost of living is so high:soy: (no one said you had to move out to fucking cholo/homeless feces infested LA!)

Also in college normies are eager to make friends (except with me) and be a TOTAL degenerate (talking about the guys too)! BUT THEN the SECOND they get that lambskin they will cut off their friends/become a prude and self-isolate in front of netflix! (despite chugging vodka 'till they vomit a year before)! One sign of a cult is they encourage you to cut off your friends/family. (a lot of professional development seminars say bullshit like: "cut off friends that make you unproductive" uh yeah that is shit cults like Heaven's Gate Cult says.

Is this "careerism" a phase normies go through due to guilt from their college debauchery? Ie the careerism acts as "purification" mechanism? Plus you really think Schlomo wants you to succeed?:feelskek: Sure some nigger in a rap video you watched will but I GUARANTEE YOU he will go broke because he's living out of his means. Plus elite cartels (heck not even jews but corporate groups are laughing at you). Ironically the most piss poor cholos are actually making it. They have kids at 22 and go on welfare passing on their genes while at best some normie will pop out one autistic kid at 33.

no idea.

career doesn't matter, just want a partner

I live on disability money and credit, giving me $800 to spend monthly.

Status, hive-mind NPC mentality. Simple.
I think this "careerism" is a phase normies go through due to guilt from their college debauchery. Ie the careerism acts as a "purification" mechanism. (talking about the guys too) ie Normie Norman feels bad about getting blackout drunk/wasting time at parties and barely getting laid (lets be real most normies barely got laid in uni) so in his mind this "careerism" phase is a way to "purify" himself of his "sins" if you know what I mean

Careers are the new religion

I live on disability money and credit, giving me $800 to spend monthly.
I would disabilitymaxx myself but i want to make more money plus i don't want to live in my dogshit country

The reason is simple:
1. they need this career to consider betabuxxing
2. they don't want to give up life just yet unlike us virgins

They want to feel special and superior to others by moneymaxxing, that's totally fine, but normfags fail to realize one thing; succesful career might bring them more money and status, but they'll never measure up to genetically gifted males, who have no need for those things mentioned above to MOG most of men population by default. Chad always wins, brocels, never forget.

Last edited:
Because they are conditioned to think that having enough $$$ to comfortably betabux some used up roastie wife and chads kids for the rest of her life, pampering her roast beef pussy with a lavish luxury lifestyle is what will finally make them a Real Man.

Kinda of part of what you need to do in life to ensure your economic status. But, being too obsessed with it is unhealthy.

Because they are conditioned to think that having enough $$$ to comfortably betabux some used up roastie wife and chads kids for the rest of her life, pampering her roast beef pussy with a lavish luxury lifestyle is what will finally make them a Real Man.
:blackpill:

Money Stacking GIF by Ooki

View: https://youtu.be/RmYR3jCfGI0

I don't know , i can't relate

Because they're empty materialistic atheistic animals. They replaced God with money and other useless shit

I too am obsessed with my incel career

Because they're empty materialistic atheistic animals. They replaced God with money and other useless shit

Pretty much. The fuck is with this "career" shit? I do jobs, for money. Not for status.

This. They replaced one belief system with another
The change was so subtle most people didn't realize that it was going on. Like a religion, most bosses demand some kind of worship, they demand specific beliefs, specific rituals to be done or you'll be punished, etc...

Thumbs Ok GIF by David Shrigley

Being obsessed with your career or statusmaxxing, is actually a healthy cope. Just like how obsessing with some form of athletic activity or learning a musical instrument is a healthy cope.

I think its pretty universal that idleness resorts to all sorts of "bad" things for lack of a better term.

Kids have too much free time and they are out to mischief with their friends. Adult men have too much time in their hands and gamble, drink, play too much vidya, and fuck hookers.

Foids do perfectly fine with free time in their hands. They are the masters of a lifestyle of leisure and spend their free times in a healthy manner with or without money. Any foid that drinks alcohol, even just a little, has some batshit crazyness in her.

Last edited: