Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting why are normies so fucking obsessed with breast cancer

mericks

mericks

cripplecel
★★★
I hate this stupid fucking virtue signaling so fucking much. Every fucking October all these fucking brands put out pink merchandise and promise to donate a small percentage of profits to a fake charity that embezzles everything it gets. Normies go run stupid marathons that have nothing to do with breast cancer other than the name of the marathon. There's fucking pink advertisements everywhere i go "spreading awareness" about breast cancer (but really just pushing consumerist bullshit).

SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT BREAST CANCER, WE ARE ALL ALREADY AWARE OF IT.

I’ll never understand why foids would rather die than cut off their tits

I’ll never understand why foids would rather die than cut off their tits
They know they are nothing without their sexual market value

I could help them locate the cancer :feelsokman:

Women love to feel victimized. That's it.

another le wahmen bullshit

Not to mention, a foid, strictly speaking, doesn't need her breasts. And they completely ignore prostate cancer, which kills way more men than breast cancer kills foids. Also, breast cancer can affect a small percentage of men, too, but you don't hear them talking about that.

because they want to protect muh qweens:bluepill:

Women love to feel victimized. That's it.
I wonder if foids would like to get treatment for breast cancer if a subhuman scientist was to invent the cure

I Would Feel Sad If It Happens To My Family Members But I Wouldn't Feel Sad If It Happens To Random Foids I Don't Know Lol

It's not the isolated, small, growing breast cancer in itself but the metastasis. It's very close to the lymphatic system, specifically the axillary and clavicular lymph nodes; once It invasively sets-in, circulating, ergo, propagating there, the damage is far-reaching, which is systematic; then the central nervous system. that is biological ultimatum.

Last edited:
They care about breast cancer but don't give a shit about prostate cancer lol.