Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why are normies so disgusting?

yung incel

yung incel

Banned
-
Fake compliments, politeness laughs, lying about N count (men lying higher to selfishly boost their own status, women lower to seem more innocent), lying about doing things you never did, trying to impress people. All this lying, it sickens me. I hate it. I'm 100% myself all the time. I don't try to be someone else for ANYONE. Yet I get the worst. Liars get more for being shittier. Fuck this gay earth

Bro thats people in general. Most people are different behind closed doors. It’s what u don’t see that’s disturbing.

Bro that people in general. Most people are different behind closed doors. It’s what u don’t see that disturbing.
I'm too autistic to even figure this shit out. How are people behind closed doors?

My brother is lying to everyone about the tiniest little shit. If you want a social circle you NEED to lie imo

My brother is lying to everyone about the tiniest little shit. If you want a social circle you NEED to lie imo
Care to give me any insight to what he lies about? Cause I'm too fucking stupid and autistic to figure this out on my own.

I like to throw a wrench in to disrupt all their fakeness and bring a dose of realness by walking passed them and saying, "Only whores try to get married with nice guys after they turn 30."

I'm too autistic to even figure this shit out. How are people behind closed doors?
People are like animals, primal instincts are always in us . Giving in to their desires of which they suppress when in public . Anything degrading or immoral is cherished. Innocence is forsaken.
I hate people who do that, if you want to get anywhere in society you’ll have to lie your ass off, are just believe your own lies .

i feel you, now i couldnt care a flying fuck

Care to give me any insight to what he lies about? Cause I'm too fucking stupid and autistic to figure this out on my own.
Basically about fucking everything. I cringe so hard when Im around him and other people. I can write a book about this fucker but I dont want to spend too much time thinking about him so Ill just give you the recent incident. A few days ago, his gf was over and in the morning when they wanted to make themself breakfast he thought that Id still be asleep (I sleep in the living room cause it has 3 windows and the air is nice).
Now, him being a fucking cunt, said that I ate the last bacon just to get himself in a better position. He said that HE bought it (he didnt) and that I ate it and lied about him not eating it. Why the fuck would you even lie about your brother eating fucking .50 cent bacon ?? The fuck is he trying to accomplish with that. But yeah, he lies about fucking everything and it works for him I guess

Normies are a breed I never want to associate with

I used to be 100% honest, but it didn't benefit me in the long run.
At some point I've concluded that normies are violent animals, so manipulating them to gain something is a-ok. I don't consider them a subject of my morality, I'd slay them if not for the ramifications.
I've developed two personalities: one is the real one, the caring one, and the other is absolutely sociopathic, only seeks to maximize the pleasure. I don't want to get cucked, so I use the second one most of the time irl.

Basically about fucking everything. I cringe so hard when Im around him and other people. I can write a book about this fucker but I dont want to spend too much time thinking about him so Ill just give you the recent incident. A few days ago, his gf was over and in the morning when they wanted to make themself breakfast he thought that Id still be asleep (I sleep in the living room cause it has 3 windows and the air is nice).
Now, him being a fucking cunt, said that I ate the last bacon just to get himself in a better position. He said that HE bought it (he didnt) and that I ate it and lied about him not eating it. Why the fuck would you even lie about your brother eating fucking .50 cent bacon ?? The fuck is he trying to accomplish with that. But yeah, he lies about fucking everything and it works for him I guess
DUUUDE WTF??? You need to call him out on that.

I cant stand it either. Jus t say it, when you disagree or you hate me. Goddamn is this so fucking difficult? I dont care about your shitty opinion either, so you can say it straight outta your innerst. But no.... They fake politeness, giving stupid smirks and dont have the balls to openly insult someone for no obvious reason. But lets play all day a happy family , even when we hate each other.

They are easily excited about whatever is happening at the moment. They're living in the moment while I rot in my thoughts

the problem with them is so many are two faced and cowardly and wont say shit to your face but then backstab you, also they shun anyone who isnt some extrovert or likes to keep to themselves.

this is how i got fired from my last job.

Conformists are the worst. People just agree with whatever bullshit the status quo spews. People unironically believe there are no difference between sexes and races for example, which is clearly false and absurd, just for the sake of complying with the PC status quo.

another reason I can't make friends. I think a lot of us incels are simply too honest

Normies aren't even people

I dont know but i want them to all die

Conformists are the worst. People just agree with whatever bullshit the status quo spews. People unironically believe there are no difference between sexes and races for example, which is clearly false and absurd, just for the sake of complying with the PC status quo.
Welcome to clown world

People unironically believe there are no difference between sexes and races for example, which is clearly false and absurd, just for the sake of complying with the PC status quo.
Cucks who aggressively try to prove you're wrong when you disagree are much worse.

Because normies === cucks most of the time