Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are normies so cruel and without empathy?

I

isolatedfrog

Greycel
Why do places like cucktears exist? I don't understand the fun, What is the fun of hitting psychologically destroyed men, having never experienced anything positive in their life, constantly thinking of death? Why do ugly people always get bully during their schooling? Why when a lousy man complains, he gets insulted? Why should ugly people be kept away? They know however that our brain is made up in the same way as them, I noticed that the simple fact of having a few inches smaller, or some facial asymmetry was enough to remove any empathy from the standards towards us, as if we were rubbish, even some animals have more respect, how to fight against this injustice on a daily basis? I am tired

their empathy is held exclusively to their own kind, they only care about those that are like themselves.

Their fun is a result of their delusion based, schizophrenic belief that we "have done this to ourselves".

Well thats how I'm sure it started at first.

Probably most of the "bandwagoners" that have joined since are just retarded children/teens/incels in denial that want to get out their tribal "monkey rage" (ie we humans are sadly still a quite pathetic ape like species which is why I say that) on somebody and we make the perfect target since the government hates and fears us as well (so our being hated is "institutionally" supported just as hatred for niggers was in the past) but for different reasons ie angry men are typically the force via which a violent revolution is launched to unseat the control of said government, etc.

They're normies

The happier or more satisfied you are, the more likely to want to and enjoy making miserable people even more miserable.

They are afraid of the truth. They see something that contradicts their bluepilled beliefs which they have been indoctrinated with since their early childhood and naturally react defensive.

No one cares for ugly subhumans

It's hard to see things that you aren't affected by. People are wrapped up in their own lives.