Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are normal fags so disrespectful?

UglyandLoveless

UglyandLoveless

Even uglier than your mother
★★★★
I was simply sharing my pen with this nigga and when he was done, I could tell he was going to steal it, fucking darkskin turd was trying to hide it away. So I asked for it back and he says "oh" then throws it on the floor. This is the shit that makes people snap. The blatant disrespect. I'm 17 btw, I'll be turning 18 in 6 months. I wanted to keep hiding my age here because people here will castrate me for being young, damn old fucks. So anyways, I'm still putting up with this high school bullshit. People my age are so immature and idiotic. Especially the black ones.

Last edited:
That's because he was black. Niggers steal a lot. Most of them are low IQ NT and kleptomaniacs

Yea I hated high school. These was this huge group of niggas who were way taller than everyone else who were total douche bags and they were basically top of the high school hierarchy. One of them was so upset when the teacher tried partnering him with me

People these days take everything seriously foid trait tbh.

Yea I hated high school. These was this huge group of niggas who were way taller than everyone else who were total douche bags and they were basically top of the high school hierarchy. One of them was so upset when the teacher tried partnering him with me
Same, don’t share anything again ,some guy fucking snotted on my fucking pen ,fucking faggots man ,they deserve nothing ,also try to stay low profile in outside,whatever high profile will bite your ass no matter who you are

first world problems tbh, in the 3rd world the darkies would just try to beat you up

Exactly,some niggas make posts about the most minor things. Men are becoming more femininized
Men raised by women will always feel the need to prove their masculinity.
You can't tell them nothing otherwise, you're testing them in their eyes.

Exactly,some niggas make posts about the most minor things. Men are becoming more femininized
Low IQ, let people disrespect you all the time then see how sane you'll be.

Men raised by women will always feel the need to prove their masculinity.
You can't tell them nothing otherwise, you're testing them in their eyes.
Very true. I fall victim of this sometimes. Its very depressing honestly. We have to act ultra masculine to fill the void and prove to peers. Fucking ovER

Normal fags are insufferable.

So OP can't even vent on a forum without being called a foid?
They are missing my point. It’s not just about the pen. It’s about the lack of respect.

I was simply sharing my pen with this nigga and when he was done, I could tell he was going to steal it, fucking darkskin turd was trying to hide it away. So I asked for it back and he says "oh" then throws it on the floor. This is the shit that makes people snap. The blatant disrespect. I'm 17 btw, I'll be turning 18 in 6 months. I wanted to keep hiding my age here because people here will castrate me for being young, damn old fucks. So anyways, I'm still putting up with this high school bullshit. People my age are so immature and idiotic. Especially the black ones.
I can definitely relate

My mother made me leave school at the age of 12 with the support of my psychiatrist because she knows very well what would happen in the years to come. I can't go into details because the law is watching, but if I were you I would have used the pen in a different way after I got it.

So you're just gonna not address me directly?

That's the real foid trait. No one forced you to post in this thread.
Lower your chest, there nothing to address because this whole shit is a nothing burger.

They are missing my point. It’s not just about the pen. It’s about the lack of respect.
What you expect do men in this day and age even have honor, dignity, morals?

Lower your chest, there nothing to address because this whole shit is a nothing burger.
Who the fuck are you to decide if it's a nothing burger? Why don't you go into the sewers for "nothing burgers"
What you expect do men in this day and age even have honor, dignity, morals?
That's why he made this thread, normal fags don't have morals.

Who the fuck are you to decide if it's a nothing burger? Why don't you go into the sewers for "nothing burgers"

That's why he made this thread, normal fags don't have morals.
put him on ignore. He is a filth that's gonna make you mad only. The are several users that ADMINS dont' touch even though they should be raped by a horde of niggers from Somalia

put him on ignore. He is a filth that's gonna make you mad only. The are several users that ADMINS dont' touch even though they should be raped by a horde of niggers from Somalia
Stop with the subliminals, come talk to me directly.

He said "normal fags", so not necessarily.

Shit logic on your part.
People love to think they're different, but in reality they're all the same copy paste.

People love to think they're different, but in reality they're all the same copy paste.
Who said anything about thinking they are different.

Let me guess, you are trying to read people and shame them for it. Go back to IT.

Maybe he was angry bc his gf cheated on him

Normalfags dont have morals and not having morals is a normalfag trait. Not caring about others is a normalfag trait. How can one be mistreated and then think the cure for that mistreatment is to simply repeat it to one weaker than themselves? That's basically a lot of incels though, and incels who denigrate other incels by my definition are fakecels. They still have a hierarchical mindset (normalfag/normie) and are just wanting to be the chads of inceldom. They'd be the first to sell out any sort of incel revolution to the the chadlites in exchange for benefits.

Now do u understand the ideologies that had hatred for this disgusting immoral race?

Because, they are miserable and depressed. More than you think.

Because you’re an ugly incel.

Also that dude was a nigger.

Imagine wanting to steal a pen, can't help themselves.

They hate incels because we're lower on the totem pole. The same reason why they treat homeless people like shit. It makes them feel better about themselves.