Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are niggers so loud on theyre phone

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Genetically inferior to meeks
★★★★★
When i walk past a somali refugee i hear the words oujdhiuahdihadyuhgadykugadyagudwagdwbuyika at 1000000000x volume, Why are niggers so into tech and why do they have to scream into it? Do they think no one hear them?

View: https://youtu.be/u1EM2gQZm-Q

Also this disgusting nigger is using the racecard and victim card, She said the woman who accused her of being too loud is white and the media says thats a problem, Okay so if a nigger asked politely it would be ok? I see full of niggers in the summer here, Monkeys are everywhere, And they are so ugly.

I wonder when guns gonna be legal here so i can use them for target practice JFL :feelshaha::feelskek:

PS, One of these niggers recently moved into my apartment last year, its been hell!
I tried screaming lower your volume after first being polite, Nothing happened, Only way to shut them up is to blast loud music and hope for the best, If i dont hear them when the music is off again that means the niggerdanger is over and i can go back to my nap, I barely leave my house because im scared of niggers going to hurt me or do something to me, Niggers are a scary race, They are loud and violent, I wish guns were legal here, I need self protection of some sort against these niggers, I need pepper spray incase they try to jump me.

Last edited:
They are animals incapable of civility.

Bc they're niggers

sheboons never shut up

You know the answer already. They are an aggressive race. Not even close to civilized. Some of them are nice in the beginning until you get to know them intimately, then they show their true colors. Been there, seen that. I wish it were not the case. It would be good if the only difference between humans was the skin color or the facial traits, but it is far deeper than that.

sheboons never shut up
Send me music reccomendations for blasting to shut up nigger, Only thing that works!, I have 2 giant danish speakers of 400w and a sony 2003 receiver that can take anything!

You know the answer already. They are an aggressive race. Not even close to civilized. Some of them are nice in the beginning until you get to know them intimately, then they show their true colors. Been there, seen that. I wish it were not the case. It would be good if the only difference between humans was the skin color or the facial traits, but it is far deeper than that.
True, Niggers were adapted to survive in the desert hence the warrior gene and annoying

Send me music reccomendations for blasting to shut up nigger, Only thing that works!, I have 2 giant danish speakers of 400w and a sony 2003 receiver that can take anything!

brutal, just look up "quit your bitchin nigger" by johnny rebel.
I cant really blame N word music it could be she calls the niglings to attack me

currys are the loudest where i live

"OHHHH PAJEET HAAOW ARR UUU DOOOING SARRR"

You know the answer already. They are an aggressive race. Not even close to civilized. Some of them are nice in the beginning until you get to know them intimately, then they show their true colors. Been there, seen that.

currys are the loudest where i live

"OHHHH PAJEET HAAOW ARR UUU DOOOING SARRR"
This is very true and it’s so so irritating

I hate being associated with this garbage race

i think it's kind of reminiscent of what we see in feminists

its a quiet voice telling them "I WILL BE HEARD" even when theres no present danger.

all i have to say in regards to that is they can scream all they want while we're cutting their necks.

i think it's kind of reminiscent of what we see in feminists

its a quiet voice telling them "I WILL BE HEARD" even when theres no present danger.

all i have to say in regards to that is they can scream all they want while we're cutting their necks.
Where are theyre necks being cut?

i was just alluring to the violence i feel theyre owed.
Whenever i think of one i think of a man with pants almost down underwear showing and waving a glock and having a cap on his head

Whenever i think of one i think of a man with pants almost down underwear showing and waving a glock and having a cap on his head
really? i just think of an annoying bitch. no need to make it about anything else.

really? i just think of an annoying bitch. no need to make it about anything else.
Pop pop with the glock killing the white man is shock, Shit like that

Pop pop with the glock killing the white man is shock, Shit like that
i feel like we're having 2 different conversations right now.

i was just alluring to the violence i feel theyre owed.
They owe giving me women because they steal them and raise the market price so i cant reach

raise the market price
it doesnt work like that. theyre all just fucking who they think is pretty.

i want to hurt them because i feel i shouldnt have to deal with that on my own.

it doesnt work like that. theyre all just fucking who they think is pretty.

i want to hurt them because i feel i shouldnt have to deal with that on my own.
Shut the fuck up GRaY!

idk but ive noticed that they always put theyz phones on speakerphone so errbody can hear da conversation

idk but ive noticed that they always put theyz phones on speakerphone so errbody can hear da conversation
Yeah it sucks, We need segregation NOW!

They want to annoy everyone else and also they like the attention on them.

lol i run into a lot of immigrants from all over the world and they all seem to love screaming on their phone.

doesn't matter if theyre brazilian, somalian, or from MENA countries. they yell into their goddamn phones for everyone to hear.

lol i run into a lot of immigrants from all over the world and they all seem to love screaming on their phone.

doesn't matter if theyre brazilian, somalian, or from MENA countries. they yell into their goddamn phones for everyone to hear.
We need an ethnic cleansing

i also noticed niggers talk extremely loudly

bc they are confident. not whispering pussy like cumskins lol