Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are my test scores so inconsistent?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
I remember once I did all the revision possible for this test. Got like 2/10. Did the same test without any revision and got 10/10. It was one of them tests where u know all the answers but you just have to remember them

This just shows how much your self esteem n emotions n everything have an affect on everything

So you rewrote the test a second time without studying more? Yeah, your state of mind definitely impacts how good your memory recall and other cognitive abilities are.

One day you might be sleep deprived, upset because your dog died, having a panic attack from being in close proximity to too many normies, or just extremely horny because you forgot to coom that morning so you can't focus. There are many, many things that can interfere with your mental ability.

So you rewrote the test a second time without studying more? Yeah, your state of mind definitely impacts how good your memory recall and other cognitive abilities are.

One day you might be sleep deprived, upset because your dog died, having a panic attack from being in close proximity to too many normies, or just extremely horny because you forgot to coom that morning so you can't focus. There are many, many things that can interfere with your mental ability.
It affects me to such a large extent