Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are my muscles aching?

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
Deleted member 17719

Deleted member 17719

28yo KHV, 5'6, Autist and Gaelic supremacist.
-
Do you have any idea what is the problem? 2 weeks ago it started off as a sore shoulder and now my neck and shoulders are aching just like post workout soreness but I haven't worked out in years. I am a 240lbs land whale at the moment, I am very stiff at night and in the morning, I can barely get out of bed because of the muscle stiffness.

I think it could be arthritis, MS, anxiety symptoms or else the Chinese virus.

it started off as a sore shoulder and now my neck and shoulders are aching just like post workout soreness but I haven't worked out in years. I am a 240lbs land whale at the moment, I am very stiff at night and in the morning
Sounds pretty much like you sit on your PC all day or don't move at all. Posture check?

Lower your sensitivity, my shouldee starta hurting when I play at certain sensitivities

sorry, we'll have to amputate

because you are a 240lbs land whale at the moment

Lose weight you fucking pig

Just casual muscle soreness from not being active for a prolonged time , give it a a week or two and it'll go away.

Muscular atrophy pains

Lift hard till you bleed and lift females while you're at it

don't move your arms and youll recover in a bit
Lift hard till you bleed and lift females while you're at it
never lift for females
only thing ill lift is a gun to their face

don't move your arms and youll recover in a bit

never lift for females
only thing ill lift is a gun to their face
Cope, I lift for females and I'm still a subhuman because I don't have a driver license. Driver license>>>>> muscles

Try increasing your potassium

Cope, I lift for females and I'm still a subhuman because I don't have a driver license. Driver license>>>>> muscles

@LastGerman

200.gif

Because everything hurts