Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are muslim foids denying to be attracted to white Chads?

P

_pakicel_

Self-banned
-
Every race do find whites as most attractive

Middle Eastern girls too, but if you ask them here in Germany about their preferences they will say they want a guy with black hair, beard, tall etc (the typical Arab/Turk look), many say they're not attracted to blonde guys, it doesn't makes sense

You can watch videos on YouTube "what nationality are you most attracted to" or "what nationality wouldn't you date" they will never say they're attracted to Germans or whites

If you live in a Western country where many muslims live, you know what i mean

I'm sure they also want white dick but they're always denying it, i don't get it

How would you explain that?

They aren't denying it, they just have difficulties getting them.

Middle eastern foids in my experience are attracted to tall handsome guys with good frame,You can be a tall goodlooking fit guy from any race (exept maybe rice or dravidian)and slay middleeastern pussy. unlike noodlewhores where they only like a white man with light eyes/hair doesn't matter if he's a manlet or framelet

Last edited:
Middle eastern foids in my experience are attracted to tall handsome guys with good frame,You can be a tall goodlooking fit guy from any race and slay middleeastern pussy. unlike noodlewhores where they only like a white man with light eyes/hair doesn't matter if he's a manlet or framelet
I've noticed they're not attracted to blacks, curries and least of all to Asians

Middle eastern foids in my experience are attracted to tall handsome guys with good frame,You can be a tall goodlooking fit guy from any race (exept maybe rice or dravidian)and slay middleeastern pussy. unlike noodlewhores where they only like a white man with light eyes/hair doesn't matter if he's a manlet or framelet

Muslim here.
I think it's because worshipping whites in any way is a big taboo in Muslim societies. The dad would never accept the girl wanting a man who is okay with all the nudity and degeneracy.

So they don't openly admit it.

Muslim here.
I think it's because worshipping whites in any way is a big taboo in Muslim societies. The dad would never accept the girl wanting a man who is okay with all the nudity and degeneracy.

So they don't openly admit it.
But they're wearing short clothes, having sexchat with guys, talk 24/7 about guys

I mean, their parents wouldn't accept this too

But they're wearing short clothes, having sexchat with guys, talk 24/7 about guys

JFL “traditional Muslim girl”

I've noticed they're not attracted to blacks, curries and least of all to Asians
My cousin loves tall fit niggers like athletes or terry cruz for example. true they usually don't like asians but young ones love pretty boy asians like k pop stars.

But here's an example where i live(middle east):
this first guy as you see looks 100% white:
37774508 514081175713942 3641833633636941824 n

But this guy is dark and ethnic looking but 207cm(almost 6'10)
Screenshot 20211122 005408

both are my friends,i don't know about other races, but here that tall dude is a slayer while the average white looking one is just ok in terms of dating.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211122-005408.png
    Screenshot_20211122-005408.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 84

I answered in context of a conservative family.

As for liberal ones, virtue signalling maybe? These are just my opinion I can't say for sure.

Not just muslim ones, no foid admits that they like men who meet nazi standards

JFL “traditional Muslim girl”
yeah traditionalism is a lost cause, and not just in western societies
we are living in kali yuga

I see more and more dunewhore/white man couples nowadays. Maybe I have to JBWmaxx in a refugee camp

I answered in context of a conservative family.

As for liberal ones, virtue signalling maybe? These are just my opinion I can't say for sure.

Not just muslim ones, no foid admits that they like men who meet nazi standards
Should have said Middle Eastern foids instead, for conservative girls it makes sense, they don't want to get a bad reputation, but even secular Turkish/Arab foids are denying this and are never seen with a German guy unlike Asian foids in America, i've heard some stories some had white boyfriends but it's rare

My cousin loves tall fit niggers like athletes or terry cruz for example. true they usually don't like asians but young ones love pretty boy asians like k pop stars.

But here's an example where i live(middle east):
this first guy as you see looks 100% white:
View attachment 543766
But this guy is dark and ethnic looking but 207cm(almost 6'10)
View attachment 543769

both are my friends,i don't know about other races, but here that tall dude is a slayer while the average white looking one is just ok in terms of dating.
If you live in a Middle Eastern country, maybe the foids there are afraid to be seen with a white guy, that's maybe the reason he's not slaying?

If you live in a Middle Eastern country, maybe the foids there are afraid to be seen with a white guy, that's maybe the reason he's not slaying?
Guy with redhair is middle eastern himself

I know but don't you think they're afraid to be seen with a redhair guy, everyone will stare at them, i don't think it's because they don't find him attractive
This tall guy doesn't look dark for an Arab to me, so of course he will be slaying if he's tall

Last edited:
I know but don't you think they're afraid to be seen with a redhair guy, everyone will stare at them, i don't think it's because they don't find him attractive
Where i live i say about 1 or 2% of population has some sort of red or blonde hair so it's not that crazy tbh,and families actually love it when their children has red/blonde hair or blue/green eyes, but i think sand foids are the least white worshiping. they just love tall masculine guy.

Last edited:
Where i live i say about 1 or 2% of population has some sort of red or blonde hair so it's not that crazy tbh,and families actually love it when their children has red/blonde hair or blue/green eyes, but i think sand foids from caucasus area are the least white worshiping. they just love tall masculine guy.
You mean chechen foids? Have you had any experiences with them? I just know they don't marry outside of their nationality

You mean chechen foids? Have you had any experiences with them? I just know they don't marry outside of their nationality
I meant areas around turkey/north west iran(i'm from northwest iran)
for example a tall dark balkan type dude would absolutely slay in these areas.i think when middle eatern foids say they want a tall dark handsome guy they 100% mean it.
This tall guy doesn't look dark for an Arab to me, so of course he will be slaying if he's tall
By dark i meant dark hair with olive/tannish skin, and he's not arab

Last edited:
They're telling the truth. Most women arent attracted to nerdic looks.

Every race do find whites as most attractive

Middle Eastern girls too, but if you ask them here in Germany about their preferences they will say they want a guy with black hair, beard, tall etc (the typical Arab/Turk look), many say they're not attracted to blonde guys, it doesn't makes sense

You can watch videos on YouTube "what nationality are you most attracted to" or "what nationality wouldn't you date" they will never say they're attracted to Germans or whites

If you live in a Western country where many muslims live, you know what i mean

I'm sure they also want white dick but they're always denying it, i don't get it

How would you explain that?
Tbh the only theme I see reoccurring in men getting foids is if their features gradation above average. Then the color (skin, hair or otherwise) doesn't truly mean much to them. In my experience, foids say all sorts of shit, it means almost nothing. All pretty foids are the same, they want the man who has other men orbiting him, and they want to talk with their female friends about the details of exactly that interaction on an almost daily basis.

They aren't denying it, they just have difficulties getting them.
This, also many middle eastern foids sleep with white chads, they would just never talk about it in public because often times their families are strictly against it.

Liberal Muslims like Turkish whores are more obsessed with whites

Because they are too low IQ to realize that everyone can tell they are full of shit