Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are movies and tv shows so shit these days

• Thread starter Deleted member 37148
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 37148

Self-banned
-
I spent most of my life inside my room watching stuff it was a main source of cope since I don't get bitches:feelsbadman:

After 2012 it all went downhill:feelsmusic:

Last edited:
Because producers don't care about their films anymore. They just want a quick buck. No new ideas, lazy cgi, gay acceptance, woke agenda, feminism, recycled ideas, boring storylines, etc. A whole lot of factors. They don't put in the effort like they used to.

Hell, i could make an amazing movie if I had the money. Better than any of the ones we have now.

Last edited:
Because producers don't care about their films anymore. They just want a quick buck.
I think this can be said about literally any film ever, but the rest of what you said is true. Even cash grabs were fun to watch back in the day, ow everything has to be a political statement, and they're shitty ones at that. Either that or the movie is just lazily made, reference heavy, meta bullshit.

That's why I tend to watch the older stuff more