Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why are most women beautiful but most men ugly?

I

incel god

Banned
-
most women are hot and sexy of course they only want hot guys. so why are so many men not attractive?

Maybe because you are heterosexual?

because women require less features to be considered attractive, and its mostly about the body for them

because you inflate women so much that a 3/10 is a 7/10 in your mind you fat retard

most women are hot and sexy of course they only want hot guys. so why are so many men not attractive?
Based on what? I have no reason to think that most women are hot and most guys are ugly. I have every reason to think that most women are just as ugly and the female privilege is being artificially created based on my observations.

Based on what? I have no reason to think that most women are hot and most guys are ugly. I have every reason to think that most women are just as ugly and the female privilege is being artificially created based on my observations.
just get him out folks he is a fakecel

Testosterone makes features ugly.

@Efiliste turns out you are correct bud he is too sus

Why did you reply to me then
cuz you were criticizing his retarded view in this post, aside from this he is empathetic to foids who get raped and he seem like an IT infiltrator

Most women are not hot and sexy, they're average. When everyone starts wearing makeup, this inflates the average.

Most women are not hot and sexy, they're average. When everyone starts wearing makeup, this inflates the average.
She's coping. She (the op) is likely average but copes by thinking the average is stacy.

Turns out this person was a foid herself, so that’s why she didn’t like my reply.
hope she gets gangraped

75f

Get rekt whore

Fake up. Most foid looks like trash

Thi post feels totally different knowing a foid wrote thus

Because men like avarage women but women doesnt like the avarage men.

A - most women are not hot and sexy.

B - most subhumanism in men is a recent phenomenon due to the shrinking of male jaws (due to the modern diet especially for curries).

Because you are heterosexual

they wear makeup which hides natural flaws.

Least obvious foidfiltrator post