Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are most r/inceltears users losers/abnormal themselves?

• Thread starter Incel_Because_Short
  • Start date
I

Incel_Because_Short

Veteran
It takes a certain kind of person to be spending even an hour of their time everyday making fun of virgins and going into these website to make threads on reddit for upvotes. Your average normal person looks at r/incels once, laughs or is shocked, closes their tab and pretends like the idea of incels never existed.

I used an alt over the past couple of days and managed to private message a whole bunch of the regulars on r/inceltears and otherwise.

Most r/inceltears males are:

-Really, really young, like 17. Probably have never been exposed to what dating is like outside of highschool yet.
-Virgins. Especially the ones that spend a majority of their time shitting on incels and making threads, many of them are actually still virgins.
-Neckbeardy. Either they are fat, spend way too much time watching anime or other nerdy shit. One of the people PMing me has his own subreddit dedicated to trollBDSM (I don't even want to check it out).
-In an open relationship of some sort.

Likewise, more r/inceltears females are:

-Fat. the r/supportcel moderator is a landwhale.
-Old/past her prime. Many of them are 30+, and it makes sense at that age that they start going for guys they aren't attracted to because they want stability.
-Sexually deviant. Almost always self-identifies as a polysexual and is in an open relationship.
-Socially awkward/anxious, enough to put even the biggest mentalcels to shame.
-Frequently writes threads on r/Bipolardisorder, r/depression, r/anxiety, so they themselves are not happy with their lives.

And for some reason, transexuals are not uncommon to find on r/inceltears. Ever met a transexual in real life? They aren't normal by any means.

So when I get some fat neckbeard telling me to work on my-self, when I am very physically fit, compete in two sports, completing my University degree and have a job lined up when I graduate that pays $35 an hour, I honestly can't take it seriously.

They're hostile for the same reason that TRP idiots are hostile: because they don't want to believe that it's a world today where you're either the 1% super wealthy who owns half the world's wealth, or you're a wagecuck loser. They don't want to believe it's a world where you're either a 9 or 10 in a never-ending fuckfest of fun, or some trash that will just get used for money/support before getting cheated on inevitably.

The women that have revealed themselves on inceltears are all ugly. The guys are the same, ugly normies and incels in denial. You don't find "uber Chad" on TRP, because he never needed that shit in the first place. The few who are there are probably Chadlites who get lucky now and then, and just want to brag, but if you look at TRP winners who have pics of them with women, their looks say it all. Then that place devolves into some bullshit of "lift like your life depends on it," blah blah, and when someone says "be attractive," it's taken ironically and/or bitterly, because they know an ugly or short guy can compete among the modern men of the Tinderized world as well as a flat-chested woman can compete in a room full of perky DD natural-tittied Stacy's.

It's all just subhumans wanting to keep hoping, and they fucking hate us because blackpills make them want to kill themselves. Every time we do a Tinder experiment or whatever, they go apeshit.

Is it any different from when a woman who is a 6 or 7 goes into silent fuming bitch mode when a 10/10 super hot bitch enters the room? She knows her power is gone.

The same reason why many of them loved to lurk in our sub, the things we said hitted too close to the base, a bunch of incels in denial that rejected the blackpill out of cowardice.

Unbearable2woman said:
The same reason why many of them loved to lurk in our sub, the things we said hitted too close to the base, a bunch of incels in denial that rejected the blackpill out of cowardice.

Why can't they just accept the truth that looks matter and live life accordingly? I did. Being blackpilled really isn't so bad once you truly accept it.

They used to spend more time on /r/incles than a based currycel like me. One inceltears prick used to stalk all my posts and comments, probably he was a curry himself, such a bunch of pathetic creeps. They made me sad.

The main wheels of inceltears are bluepilled incels desperately trying to convince themselves they are not hopeless.

ive been saying this forever

they are incels themselves but are too low iq or inexperienced to take the blackpill

like id be an inceltears member had i known about reddit when i was 15. i see them as my 15 year old self. and i was as dumb as a pig then.

chudur-budur said:
They used to spend more time on /r/incles than a based currycel like me. One inceltears prick used to stalk all my posts and comments, probably he was a curry himself, such a bunch of pathetic creeps. They made me sad.

I like how they say there sub exist to stop us from hurting people yet all they do is screenshot cherry picked post and talk shit about us. Even go as far as too stalk and bully people on here. If they were actually worried about us "hurting people" all they would have to to do is notify law enforcement and fuck off. You'd think getting us banned from reddit was enough, but these fucking losers are STILL following us. No fucking killer has spawned from incel forums, nobody on here is going to fucking do anything to anyone.

They fall into a few different categories:
1. Bullies-these are losers who were picked on in school, had no friends, and want to find a group of people that they perceive to be lower than themselves to bash in order to make themselves feel better.
2. SJWs/feminists-they are extremely offended and threatened by the incel narrative because they want the world to believe that women can do no wrong. They want nothing more but to destroy us.
3. Misguided philanthropists-people who genuinely want to help us but don't understand the bigger picture which is that life has become MUCH harder for men and in particular guys like us who got the shit end of the stick in terms of upbringing, looks, and race.

Anyone who is a regular poster on Reddit is abnormal.

I don't know if this applies to all, but I would say that incels are ugly alphas. While cucktears are ugly betas.

kussan said:
I don't know if this applies to all, but I would say that incels are ugly alphas. While cucktears are ugly betas.

"incels are ugly alphas"

You haven't been on the incel discord then.

Did you know that in a survey, the majority of the respondents said they didn't want to know more about their genetic health profile? They literally didn't want to know about what could kill them.

A lot of people operate on the assumption that if facts are depressing, they can and should be ignored.

Rationality and the scientific spirit are actually very rare

They see how much hate we get for being the way we are, and they realize that they are not so different from us, so to reinforce their beliefs of being better or different than us, they create a sub to prove it.

You know how a ton of people who are against homosexuals are gay themselves? It's basically the same logic with IncelTears.

They are all incels in denial, using what they subconsciously see as their last hope to get pussy, i.e. whiteknighting femoids on the internet. They realize that WE are the ones that are free, and not them. They are still slaves to pussy.

NegroKing said:
They fall into a few different categories:
1. Bullies-these are losers who were picked on in school, had no friends, and want to find a group of people that they perceive to be lower than themselves to bash in order to make themselves feel better.
2. SJWs/feminists-they are extremely offended and threatened by the incel narrative because they want the world to believe that women can do no wrong. They want nothing more but to destroy us.
3. Misguided philanthropists-people who genuinely want to help us but don't understand the bigger picture which is that life has become MUCH harder for men and in particular guys like us who got the shit end of the stick in terms of upbringing, looks, and race.

Spot on