Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are most programmers incel beta losers?

Disillusioned

Disillusioned

Banned
-
Or for that matter most tech workers in general? Surely there exist people who are into programming or tech that aren't incel losers? Why then does it seem like a general rule of thumb that most of these people appear to be the incel type?

jfl all of STEM is incels like us bro we have to make up for it , chads just get the best jobs and frat out too hard to actually take STEM classes, they get the best buissiness positions easy so why bother and especially why study STEM instead of banging sorority girls in the frat house basement

It’s because if a person is ugly and have lots of talents, skill or experience they are going to do the low paying shitty jobs. If you are good looking you will be given opportunities of higher paying jobs and leadership. No one wants to see an incel as their boss or manager thanks to the halo effect. It’s not a coincidence that overwhelmingly the majority of men in STEM are over 6 ft.

jfl all of STEM is incels like us bro we have to make up for it , chads just get the best jobs and frat out too hard to actually take STEM classes, they get the best buissiness positions easy so why bother and especially why study STEM instead of banging sorority girls in the frat house basement

Nothing better to do

High IQ

Programming is a beta interest.

Or for that matter most tech workers in general? Surely there exist people who are into programming or tech that aren't incel losers? Why then does it seem like a general rule of thumb that most of these people appear to be the incel type?
Of all the programmers I know, only one was incel in his mid 20s but then he got married when he was 33 or so.
Normie != incel

Bumb as a daily reminder that silicon valley is controlled by sjw incels following the recent patreon bans.

I'm assuming it has less interaction with others

Programming is interesting to people with some form of autism.

it's just selecting the path of least resistance, the same thing we did in youth when choosing to fuck around on a computer since going outside often led to rejection and bullshit

programmers i know are all truecels, volcels and single-mom wranglers

recently there a been a push to get wahmen and trannys into programming

Are you seriously asking why people who stay at their computers all day are all beta losers?

STEM is basically full of incels. Specially programming/software engineer job is an ideal position for incels, you don't need to interact with people much, you sit in your cubicle, do your shit and get paid. In some companies, the pay can be really good, yea, crazy good. It's a bonus if you like your job and spend a good amount of effort in it, you will get promoted and get paid more.

If you believe you are a truecel and not STEMmaxxing, you are a complete retard, more retard than IT cucks. Also yea, tech/programming positions don't require your looks or height or frame, because looks can't spew millions of lines of code. The only bad side about tech/programming job is that those work places are teeming with cucks, so it can be really tough sometimes to keep your head cool, specially during the corporate events. Another good thing about tech job is that workplaces are teeming with curries and rices, and even better, most of them are FOBS, so you will feel completely safe and comfortable all the time.

I did internship at an AI startup in the "cuck valley" and the place was so nice, I used to stay in the office even after hours. They used to give us free food and shit. Many of my truecel co-workers used to stay there too. In the entire engineering department there were only 2 whores and they were solid 3/10 (one of them was a noodlewhore). Two of my cuck co-workers approached them and got rejected brutally, LMAO, in front of me. So it can get really fun sometimes.

if youre incel, code is often more manageable than people

I don't think that's fair to say. If by loser you mean someone that isn't a thug, than programmers would be losers.

Chad majors in underwater basket weaving and is your boss and fucks the brains out of your wife

i'm an incel programmer but i wouldn't call myself beta, i've been going to the gym for the last couple months trying to bulk up
coding is satisfying it just requires a lot of effort and time, but envisioning a project and seeing it to completion is very enjoyable

Last edited:
“We need more representation, it’s too male dominated” or something like that
They want it because it’s comfortable, high paying and doesn’t tax the brain as much as other STEM jobs
If they were worried about “more representayshun” they’d be campaigning for more concrete paving jobs, but they don’t want those ones

STEM is basically full of incels. Specially programming/software engineer job is an ideal position for incels, you don't need to interact with people much, you sit in your cubicle, do your shit and get paid. In some companies, the pay can be really good, yea, crazy good. It's a bonus if you like your job and spend a good amount of effort in it, you will get promoted and get paid more.

If you believe you are a truecel and not STEMmaxxing, you are a complete retard, more retard than IT cucks. Also yea, tech/programming positions don't require your looks or height or frame, because looks can't spew millions of lines of code. The only bad side about tech/programming job is that those work places are teeming with cucks, so it can be really tough sometimes to keep your head cool, specially during the corporate events. Another good thing about tech job is that workplaces are teeming with curries and rices, and even better, most of them are FOBS, so you will feel completely safe and comfortable all the time.

I did internship at an AI startup in the "cuck valley" and the place was so nice, I used to stay in the office even after hours. They used to give us free food and shit. Many of my truecel co-workers used to stay there too. In the entire engineering department there were only 2 whores and they were solid 3/10 (one of them was a noodlewhore). Two of my cuck co-workers approached them and got rejected brutally, LMAO, in front of me. So it can get really fun sometimes.
More on life in cuck vallely. Is there blacks?

Stories pls

It’s because if a person is ugly and have lots of talents, skill or experience they are going to do the low paying shitty jobs. If you are good looking you will be given opportunities of higher paying jobs and leadership. No one wants to see an incel as their boss or manager thanks to the halo effect. It’s not a coincidence that overwhelmingly the majority of men in STEM are over 6 ft.
It's over

Arent a lot of them curry? It seems so in my university.

More on life in cuck vallely. Is there blacks?

Stories pls

Yup, there are some but not many (way less than curries and even way more less than rices). Good thing is that I have never seen a single tyrone. Most of the black kids in the cuck valley look like this:

steve-urkel-tgif-universe.jpg

But it might get hard sometimes if you are a whitenationalistcel or a stormfrontercel. You will get constantly IQ mogged brutally by these black nerds and you will have hard time getting good sleep. So be prepared.

But it might get hard sometimes if you are a whitenationalistcel or a stormfrontercel. You will get constantly IQ mogged brutally by these black nerds and you will have hard time getting good sleep. So be prepared.

IQ and race is cope anyway. Yes IQ is massively correlated with race but this won't matter for you if your IQ isn't high anyway. I have an IQ in the upper 90's which isn't terrible but it won't get me into med school. The fact that I am white doesn't change this simple reality. That being said, blacks with high IQ's are so rare that even as a poor whitecel you are still very unlikely to ever encounter one that IQ mogs you.

Not in the "cuck valley" and the Stanford university area boyo.

These places funnel the 10 or so high IQ blacks from every region into single place in order to look more progressive. They aren't even remotely representative of the real world.

These places funnel the 10 or so high IQ blacks from every region into single place in order to look more progressive. They aren't even remotely representative of the real world.

Yup. That's exactly what I am saying. If you are a stromfrontcel it might be difficult for you live in the "cuck valley", you might end up working under a black nerd manager (even who might be way younger than you) and get constantly wrangled by him.

A lot of IT isn't part of STEM, just so others here know.

Yup, there are some but not many (way less than curries and even way more less than rices). Good thing is that I have never seen a single tyrone. Most of the black kids in the cuck valley look like this:

steve-urkel-tgif-universe.jpg

Lol i would love to see getting iq mogged by them. They might know data from studying but not smarter overall
Yup. That's exactly what I am saying. If you are a stromfrontcel it might be difficult for you live in the "cuck valley", you might end up working under a black nerd manager (even who might be way younger than you) and get constantly wrangled by him.
Lol time to rope for them then

But the threat of getting nigged when going about your day must be a great stress relieve. Lol. Asians and indians are nice. I bet there is rarely a fight or shooting in the streets

Just a theory, but I think Chads are more redpilled and subconsciously look for activites that raise/ display their SMV, such as sports, acting, etc.

Programming has such a nerdy vibe. Even the most alpha person would lose SMV points if people associated him with programming.
Just imagine Jason Mamoa sitting 5 hours in front of a computer, quiet, typing code.