Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are most people so stubborn and dumb ?

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
I observed that in my 19 years i live on this earth. Most people do not posess the ability to seriously question things, they just accept and believe everything society, school, the internet, news and their parents tell them. You can't have a meaningful conversation with the majority of people, they are immune to facts and when you try to tell them the truth about certain things (with blackpill being one of the best examples) they get super defensive and can't provide objective counterarguments and try to make you look like you're crazy.

Years and years of brainwashing starting from the exact moment they're born telling them that anyone who thinks outside of the mainstream view is literally a Nazi/bigot/conspiracy theorist/misogynist will make most people completely mentally subservient to those mainstream views. Especially if you try to contradict their own lived experience by telling them how other groups (i.e. subhumans) are treated, no reason why they would ever accept that when all their life they've been told the opposite; it'd implicate them, as well. The only thing you can try to bring up in certain contexts to non-subhumans is general lookism/heightism. :feelsjuice:

Indoctrinated religious freaks (sheeple) and the like.

Indoctrinated religious freaks (sheeple) and the like.
Religion doesn't play a big role in the West anymore. It's more people who are indoctrinated by the left

Yes. I am so alone

Years and years of brainwashing starting from the exact moment they're born telling them that anyone who thinks outside of the mainstream view is literally a Nazi/bigot/conspiracy theorist/misogynist will make most people completely mentally subservient to those mainstream views. Especially if you try to contradict their own lived experience by telling them how other groups (i.e. subhumans) are treated, no reason why they would ever accept that when all their life they've been told the opposite; it'd implicate them, as well. The only thing you can try to bring up in certain contexts to non-subhumans is general lookism/heightism. :feelsjuice:
This could be one possible explantion. But is the brainwashing so effective that even many intelligent people don't question things anymore ?

Normies will b Normies

It's literally the electric Jew. You see that gen Z is healthier, fitter and more based than millennials. Because they had YT when we had the TV. Even I notice it in the wild, my parents are neurotic freaks but because they watch TV they think they're hot shit and knowledgeable when the only thing that's good about TV is the show that scaled animals to human size and the flea jumped so high it went into the ocean.

It's literally the electric Jew. You see that gen Z is healthier, fitter and more based than millennials. Because they had YT when we had the TV. Even I notice it in the wild, my parents are neurotic freaks but because they watch TV they think they're hot shit and knowledgeable when the only thing that's good about TV is the show that scaled animals to human size and the flea jumped so high it went into the ocean.
I'm Gen Z myself, so i grew up with the internet as well