Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are most people so fucking boring?

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
I hate talking with people ngl, they are all so fucking boring.
They have all the same thoughts and watch the same shit on TV.
I want to meet interesting people whom you can learn stuff from but thats impossible.

Thats because society wouldnt run if the drones were more than 5% human. The rest is 95% tool. Go prowl at the philosophy shelf in your local library. By philosophers, for philosophers.. the only place you can find real individuals. You dont have to borrow those books but its a good thing to go by.

Thats because society wouldnt run if the drones were more than 5% human. The rest is 95% tool. Go prowl at the philosophy shelf in your local library. By philosophers, for philosophers.. the only place you can find real individuals. You dont have to borrow those books but its a good thing to go by.
Are you also born in '93?

Normies are boring AF. Fucking NPCs

People follow the trend. They don't make up their minds based on logic and evidence; they believe whatever the mainstream tells them to, regardless of how absurd it sounds. This herd mentality is what makes people so boring: they are predictable and unmotivating—though, in all honesty, these traits are exactly what keeps the civilizational wheel spinning, as you need the masses to conform and obey.

Marginalized members of society like us have always existed. We are the Galileos of our age. We are the holders of the truth, and like all persecuted people, meet in secret, speak in hushed whispers to trusted allies.

As for me, I'm boring because I'm an incel who has no life.

Normies have probably led more interesting lives than us. All most of us have done is stay home, rotting our days away.

I like reading philosophy tbh ngl

NPCs are a real thing.

Normies have probably led more interesting lives than us. All most of us have done is stay home, rotting our days away.
thats true to an extent but OP probably means they're all superficial and they think and talk about the same mundane shit

thats true to an extent but OP probably means they're all superficial and they think and talk about the same mundane shit
Yea they consume mainstream shit because it makes them fit in and feel safe. They can probably relate better to women this way, however. We don't have anything in common with foids.

Because most people are literally just NPCs whose entire lives are laid out for them by the system in place. Algorithm says watch tv show so they watch tv show. Boss wants to transfer them to desk work and they obey. Normies will always abide by the path of least resistance because the system is built to control them and shed off anyone who doesn’t fit into it

If you are chad they would dance around you and be funny little clowns

Last edited: