Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why are most people nowadays so hypocritical when it comes to children?

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
I've been noticing daily how poorly and coldly some normies and foids treat children, even their own children. I saw a normie stirring fear in his like 4 yo daughter on the street the other day, saying he hopes the boogieman (actually, it was the "sack man", basically an old man with a sack who kidnaps children, a character similar to the boogieman used to stir fear in small children in Brazil) gets her, while she cried her eyes off, and saw a black sheboo mom completely ignoring her daughter who was trying to get her attention to things in the surroundings and strike a conversation with her.

People hit their children, force them to do tons of things that are hardly good for them, like going to public schools full of bullying, wrong teachings and dysfunction, take drugs that can fuck with their brains, etc.

Then when you say something like "I'd like to have a cute daughter to play vidya with me while sitting on my lap", those hypocrites come to you with ten stones in each hand calling you "hurr durr pedo". Hey cucks and foids, can you provide me with scientific proof that receiving some skinship and cuddling from your loving dad is harmful to children? Because I kinda can provide you with data about how hitting small children and forcing them into public schools to be bullied can.

Truth is: most people don't really care about children. Pedophilia, or anything they perceive as pedophilia, is only hated by most people cause they find it disgusting lookism-wise. Notice how they always picture some old, bald, hairy, fat and very ugly guy whenever they talk about pedophilia without referring to a specific event related to it. It's basically lookism and the influence of feminism and bogus-psychology propaganda.

Last edited:
Millennials still didnt grew up so they release their frustrations on their children because they are forced to have responsibility when all they wanted was to party and fuck

Truth is: most people don't really care about children. Pedophilia, or anything they perceive as pedophilia, is only hated by most people cause they find it disgusting lookism-wise
high iq

Little kids can’t consent

very interesting tbh. Modern parents are doing a shitty job tbh

Millennials still didnt grew up so they release their frustrations on their children because they are forced to have responsibility when all they wanted was to party and fuck
yea, 1990s was decadence central

Not the same thing. I don’t mean to be a dick to you.
Why not? And I never even defended sex with prepubescents, all I mentioned itt was skinship basically.

Thing is, it has always been like that.

Most normies treat their kids like fucking pets, atleast from what I see on streets.
Tuskihi4

Thing is, it has always been like that.
Kids were already treated poorly in the past, yeah, even worse than now. But we didn't have that anti-pedo paranoia before.

Society didn't pretend to care about them. It wasn't hypocrisy, just blatant maltreating.