Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are most people hateful and evil ?

• Thread starter Massimo The Lonecel
  • Start date
M

Massimo The Lonecel

Veteran
★★★★★
What the fuck is going on with people In this decade ? Did the pod people replace everyone with angry always pissed off people ? I go on YouTube and I see angry videos and angry hateful comments shit fucking sucks I don't get it it's like everyone on the internet is angry even in real life to I've noticed that people are becoming more hateful and angry what the fuck ?

What the fuck is going on with people In this decade ? Did the pod people replace everyone with angry always pissed off people ? I go on YouTube and I see angry videos and angry hateful comments shit fucking sucks I don't get it it's like everyone on the internet is angry even in real life to I've noticed that people are becoming more hateful and angry what the fuck ?

Maybe they're becoming black pilled, LOL. I try to do my part by being a random asshole to people from groups of normies I especially hate. Yesterday, I scared some white boomer bitches by speeding past them on the bike trail from behind without saying excuse me. I tried to nearly run some foids over in the parking lots of stores, but unfortunately I couldn't find enough people walking around to do it.

Cause why the fuck not?

Being a good person for years didn't help me, now I only think about myself and I'm strong

Everyone acts like a fake tough guy on the internet when they feel like it.

Asking that question here is insane.

what the fuck GIF

Last edited: