Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are more Chads now going for noodlewhores

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
Compared to ten years ago I see more chads and chadlite in SEA whats up with that?

They're easy. They're attractive enough to get peepee hard.

White women dont fuck anymore

Whitehoes age like milk.

Because gooks in US/ our non noodle counterspies stopped being so insecure about assimilating into the culture. A big serge in asian pride has hit the new generation. Making some noodlewhores care more about race than the average noodlewhore living in her homeland. I would assume sex tourism has had a rise in the recent decades.

The same reason why a Stacy today decided to walk into Chipotle instead of the regular Taco.

Availability of choice.

The same reason why a Stacy today decided to walk into Chipotle instead of the regular Taco.

Availability of choice.
You've been here for a long as time and not said much bro

I made a okcupid account with a Chad the other week. Only noodlewhores made the first move.

chads only go for top tier noodles. ugly noodles are with average white guys
Compared to ten years ago I see more chads and chadlite in SEA whats up with that?
To party while having cheap easy pussy to fuck.

You've been here for a long as time and not said much bro

I migrated to wizchan once r/incels was taken down. At times the gatekeeping there gets on my nerves.

White women dont fuck anymore

Thats the brutal truth. I think some of it is like 98% of white women are on birth control pills, and it chemically castrates them while they are on them. They just have no interest in sex whatsoever. Add in a huge god complex of wanting like a tall, handsome prince, and add in being hardcore feminists.. and even Chads find it easier and more fruitful to go to a noddle country.

I see a lot of incels imagining the average white woman is riding dicks all day long(just of Chads and Chadlites). But at least where I live that just isn't true.

Thats the brutal truth. I think some of it is like 98% of white women are on birth control pills, and it chemically castrates them while they are on them. They just have no interest in sex whatsoever. Add in a huge god complex of wanting like a tall, handsome prince, and add in being hardcore feminists.. and even Chads find it easier and more fruitful to go to a noddle country.

I see a lot of incels imagining the average white woman is riding dicks all day long(just of Chads and Chadlites). But at least where I live that just isn't true.
They are getting fucked at least once a month, from how my foid coworkers talk. They get strange dick at least once a month even if they are single. Ones with steady relationships get dicked 3 or more times a week and the married ones might do it twice a month.

They're not as incredibly spoiled as white women (yet) so aren't as trash (yet)

and below average white guys, Ricecel or Hapacels get nothing

That's how the United States of America inadvertently exports it's degeneracy: Noodle whores who love white skin (and green card) , curry women who hate brown men (and love to get the green card, overtaking the long queue for H1B -> residency ) - all worship the white chad.

They are getting fucked at least once a month, from how my foid coworkers talk. They get strange dick at least once a month even if they are single. Ones with steady relationships get dicked 3 or more times a week and the married ones might do it twice a month.

What age range are your female coworkers and what is their weight like.

Some of the discrepancy might be that I am talking an average amount of sex the single white women are having between the ages of 20-40. So like a slim 21 year old with no kids is likely going to be more sexually active than a 35 year old single mom with 2 kids and 50 lbs overweight.

I agree with the ones in steady relationships with their 8/10+ boyfriends and the married women.

What age range are your female coworkers and what is their weight like.

Some of the discrepancy might be that I am talking an average amount of sex the single white women are having between the ages of 20-40. So like a slim 21 year old with no kids is likely going to be more sexually active than a 35 year old single mom with 2 kids and 50 lbs overweight.

I agree with the ones in steady relationships with their 8/10+ boyfriends and the married women.
Most are 25 to 30 years old and chubby single mothers covered in tattoos. I can’t remember off the top of my head, but 3 or 4 of them are white girls that have black babies and seem like the type that would fuck any decent looking guy with a big dick.

Most are 25 to 30 years old and chubby single mothers covered in tattoos. I can’t remember off the top of my head, but 3 or 4 of them are white girls that have black babies and seem like the type that would fuck any decent looking guy with a big dick.

In my area housing its insanely expensive so there isn't many 'lower' class girls. But I've seen girls like that walking on the street around in the public housing areas and some have strollers, and like 50% of these white girls have black babies in the strollers. What is impressive about that is there are very, very few blacks in my city.

The thing is I got to give these girls credit - at least they love sex, have real libido. They are probably going for new big dick dudes once a month like you say, when their monthly heat cycle hits.

Another aspect is a lot of the mixed black/white people are quite good looking. I am sure that is a motivation for the girls once one of their girlfriends gets knocked up by a black dude.

I've seen girls like that walking on the street around in the public housing areas and some have strollers, and like 50% of these white girls have black babies in the strollers. What is impressive about that is there are very, very few blacks in my city.
:feelshaha:

Asian women are thin and attractive. They come from societies where it's expected they keep their appearances up. Your average American women is a good 50 lbs overweight and American society has shifted to accept obese women as the new sexy. Why not go for Asian women?

No idea man other than obvious observations

Only whitecels resort to asians

Chads fuck prime white Stacies

White Beckies are taking the dogpill

Big cope white women are fucking more than have ever in the history of the human race noodles are just another option for chad
Chads are ruining it for everybody esepcially ricecels

They're easy. They're attractive enough to get peepee hard.
They are also much better looking, have better families and most have Better jobs than white women.

I’ve been noticing more and more where women are doing low paying stupid jobs.

chads know the min they marry a white Stacy she will quit her job and make him pay for everything. Asian women all are educated with careers of their own.

a
They are also much better looking, have better families and most have Better jobs than white women.

I’ve been noticing more and more where women are doing low paying stupid jobs.

chads know the min they marry a white Stacy she will quit her job and make him pay for everything. Asian women all are educated with careers of their own.
and often noodles now betabux white chads as well

theh work and earn more money than white women. wilk sacrifice(do massages,,cooking without a single fomplaint as desire for hus sperm is that great)more for their chad than white frmale will

I personally do not understand the hype around Asian women, yes some are attractive but that is a small portion out of the billions of other Asian females.

I'm also against the idea of race mixing solely for the fact that I want these Asian females to run dry in the dating game, making them have to resort to the native ricecel population.

lol yeah just saw a 6'6 dude with a massive westernized 5 foot noodle whore and thought of this post

ELLIOT RODGERS MUST BE REBORN!

a lot of western white foids are so inflated with millions of cucks validating them on social media that even average looking ones are holding out for gigachads,
high T chads and chadlites are mostly about quantity and not quality so they have to try and beat Wilt Chamberlain and Magic Johnson 50k to 100k quota in this lifetime.

Because chad is after a good fuck, and many white foids no longer open their legs to anyone (including chad) on a first date.

Noodlewhores, in comparison, will let chad fuck them raw within minutes of meeting the Aryan god.

Big cope white women are fucking more than have ever in the history of the human race noodles are just another option for chad
Cope. Foids don't have to be having lots of sex to not be having sex with incels. Foids can maintain celibacy for long periods of time.

They're less obnoxious than white girls. Also more faithul and skinnier too.