Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why are men so horribly simpish

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
If you are trying to find a friend they wouldn't give two single fucks about you unless you have a vagina. Back then it was simple because no social cancer media. But nowadays men are completely dull and dumb and low t. I mean I understand sexlessness but this is ridiculous, I fucking hate bluepilled men. Their testicles must be cut off because they have became too dull and dumb. They screw things up. Incels with testicles who understand pure hell and are willing to talk and understand this shit life are worth talking to than balding soy faggots who would cut you down for a chance of pussy as well as bluepillish incels who'd do the same. I just want people to talk to about this shit world with not retards who use sex as an excuse to be a low IQ retarded bitchboys about it. :feelswhat: goddamn I miss the early 2010s and late 2000s :feelskek: shit was tamer I'd at least had a chance to have some bros to hang out with

Dude 2000s everyone had a chance

I cannot talk to soyboys. I’ve tried to fake like them to see if I could get along with them but they are just pieces of shit lol

I’d rather hang with Chad tbh than some snake :soy::soy:s

Dude 2000s everyone had a chance
THEY FUCKING DID now we are in the point of no return unless some of us know the right answer. Team up and form a brotherhood. But some niggas here are too autistic to even do that so we're already failing jfl. You might as well sacrifice your sanity and just force yourself to some red pilled men for some connection to human conversation.

I cannot talk to soyboys. I’ve tried to fake like them to see if I could get along with them but they are just pieces of shit lol

I’d rather hang with Chad tbh than some snake :soy::soy:s
At least with Chad you have some form of bonding even if they see you as a failure not all of them are gunna fuck you over. Because they are men like all of us are. But idk tbh humanity is in a childish phase rn where no one is trustworthy atm. It really is you or you getting fucked over.

THEY FUCKING DID now we are in the point of no return unless some of us know the right answer. Team up and form a brotherhood. But some niggas here are too autistic to even do that so we're already failing jfl. You might as well sacrifice your sanity and just force yourself to some red pilled men for some connection to human conversation.
Emomaxxing was fucking legit and people respected that based edginess

Also yeah we should form our brotherhood against evil society

At least with Chad you have some form of bonding even if they see you as a failure not all of them are gunna fuck you over. Because they are men like all of us are. But idk tbh humanity is in a childish phase rn where no one is trustworthy atm. It really is you or you getting fucked over.

True. Chad sucks too he wants u to jestermax for him so it gets old.

World is all backstabbers and bullies for incels

The early 2000's were a great time to be alive, before everything turned soy. Social media set humanity back and until it's gone things will only get worse and worse until our eventual extinction rebellion.

The early 2000's were a great time to be alive, before everything turned soy. Social media set humanity back and until it's gone things will only get worse and worse until our eventual extinction rebellion.
tbf I'm surprised all of you agree somewhat that this shit isn't making things better. So there is some sprinkled bits of hope. But goddamn I'm not sure if it's enough Hopium to bring back the good ol days before women became autistic and men became complete assholes. Tbf it really is one big circus:feelskek:. truly what men some of you are and I respect that shit. I wish we had some more of it:feelsbadman:

tbf I'm surprised all of you agree somewhat that this shit isn't making things better. So there is some sprinkled bits of hope. But goddamn I'm not sure if it's enough Hopium to bring back the good ol days before women became autistic and men became complete assholes. Tbf it really is one big circus:feelskek:. truly what men some of you are and I respect that shit. I wish we had some more of it:feelsbadman:
Back in the myspace days it was easier to meet based bros by just searching your local area. There was simply more trust among bros who had more in common with each other than foids. I said it so many years ago even when on myspace that the cameraphone is going to undo the fabric of society. I always just used band pics on there because ugly but I already saw what was happening there with the foidettes posting slutty pfp and they all had like 9K friends meanwhile the bros didn't care if they had a couple hundred good friends to talk to on live messenger or whatever. Bros before hoes meant something then.

Back in the myspace days it was easier to meet based bros by just searching your local area. There was simply more trust among bros who had more in common with each other than foids. I said it so many years ago even when on myspace that the cameraphone is going to undo the fabric of society. I always just used band pics on there because ugly but I already saw what was happening there with the foidettes posting slutty pfp and they all had like 9K friends meanwhile the bros didn't care if they had a couple hundred good friends to talk to on live messenger or whatever. Bros before hoes meant something then.
It truly did. It's also horrifying how much people would do just for a crumb of pussy. You can fucking get shot in the head by some dumbass bull because he thought it'd get you vagina. I never thought In my life back in 2009 I'd die because some retard thought it'd get him pussy.

Last edited:
So much funny comedy got made in the '00s but now we've gotta watch supposedly funny satires about climate change and shit.

Homo simpiens.

So much funny comedy got made in the '00s but now we've gotta watch supposedly funny satires about climate change and shit.

Homo simpiens.

Or women “comedians” talking about their stinky pussy.

having "bros" to hang out, means useless walks, knowings and talks, only matters if there is contact and sexual pleasure with a foid, simps and soys are bad obviously, they are whiteknights of the system, but having "bros" is not good and does not matter, no contribution to a life goal or anything remotely useful

having "bros" to hang out, means useless walks, knowings and talks, only matters if there is contact and sexual pleasure with a foid, simps and soys are bad obviously, they are whiteknights of the system, but having "bros" is not good and does not matter, no contribution to a life goal or anything remotely useful
:bigbrain:

Males are good hearted and passionate thus we feel bad for the retarded gender

You are part of the probelm:fuk:. I'd kill you in video game in order to get my goal

Every incel would
Nah it's only you I'd kill. You block once was a good era of my time. Killing you means absolute freedom and purity. Maybe I'd kill you quickly and use you as a sacrificial oast to the gods:shock:

For truecels it's over no matter the time period.
If you had braincells one would notice online dating made sub5s and 4s completely out of the market. If you are average nice looking it's over. At least in the 2000s you'd get into a semi relationship and maybe even married.

Unfortunately sex hormones are hard to control for many men, which can make them lose all lucidity I guess. :feelsaww:

Maybe but being a truecel at that age was extremely rare
First world countries already had a sex ratio of 1 female to 1.05 males. The operational sex ratio is even worse, especially when there's high age of consent laws, because women get fertility and especially infertility earlier in life. At least 10% of men have always been truecels.

First world countries already had a sex ratio of 1 female to 1.05 males. The operational sex ratio is even worse, especially when there's high age of consent laws, because women get fertility and especially infertility earlier in life. At least 10% of men have always been truecels.
Maybe but it was full of opportunities bro

Comparing to today

If you had braincells one would notice online dating made sub5s and 4s completely out of the market. If you are average nice looking it's over. At least in the 2000s you'd get into a semi relationship and maybe even married.
You sound like you're an average looking fakecel.

They're not men, they're a subspecies of doormat. :feelsjuice:

Men are Aggressively and ruthlessly brainwashed by mainstream society and media to simp as hard as they can for every last foid on earth, so that the price of pussy is inflated to the point where it becomes available only to chad, the rich, and the elite.

That way women can continue to fuck chad and richie rich only, while still being able to support herself with the simp and paypig dollars that get donated to her just for existing

they just want to protect their kweens:ahegao: