Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why are men-only gyms not a thing???

• Thread starter Deleted member 24293
  • Start date
Deleted member 24293

Deleted member 24293

Banned
-
Seriously! I've been gymmaxxing for five years now and I still feel uncomfortable during my workout. Why? Because of females.

I wish there was a way to get my workout done without any female nearby. Why? No more hateful, disgusted stares, no more getting heightmogged by Aryan stacies, no more female employees handing out drinks and towels, no more females in bootyshorts and Leggins, no more Stacy's and chads literally making out in the middle of gym

I just want my fucking peace and quiet while lifting man :cryfeels:

@ThoughtfulCel opinion?

I usually go to the gym at 4am, only really dedicated lifters and old boomers go at that time. Women aren't motivated enough to wake up that early.

It's called gay bath houses.

I usually go to the gym at 4am, only really dedicated lifters and old boomers go at that time. Women aren't motivated enough to wake up that early.
I was literally height mogged by two young females in gym today. This has to stop. Also no 24h gyms here.

When I used to dress up in my human suit and workout at human gyms it was uncomfortable at first but I became a regular. (Workout in my forest now cause covid)

People talked to me, fist bumped me, etc, it was a nice experience.

BUT ONLY MEN

WOMEN WERE A DISTRACTION. THEY DO NOTHING BUT WEAR SLUT CLOTHING DISGUISED AS "Workout Gear"

The only reason men only gyms aren't a thing is the same reason why man caves are being outed. We live in a society of "inclusion" which means women have to be in every male dominated area.

Honestly there should be a guy who makes a man only gym, he'd probably make a lot of money.

Photo l

When I used to dress up in my human suit and workout at human gyms it was uncomfortable at first but I became a regular. (Workout in my forest now cause covid)

People talked to me, fist bumped me, etc, it was a nice experience.

BUT ONLY MEN

WOMEN WERE A DISTRACTION. THEY DO NOTHING BUT WEAR SLUT CLOTHING DISGUISED AS "Workout Gear"

The only reason men only gyms aren't a thing is the same reason why man caves are being outed. We live in a society of "inclusion" which means women have to be in every male dominated area.

Honestly there should be a guy who makes a man only gym, he'd probably make a lot of money.

View attachment 273555
The same for me. I am actually cool with gymmaxxed normies and they are quite welcoming. The foids however all look at me in disgust and even avoid walking next to me :feelsseriously:

avoid walking next to me :feelsseriously:
SAME. They ways walked around me.

I dont even look at foids, I dont give them that luxury. I don't want their whore minds thinking I even desire them and give them that satisfaction.

I dont even look at foids, I dont give them that luxury. I don't want their whore minds thinking I even desire them and give them that satisfaction.
Very based, I think all of us should do this. Looking at them fuels their ego - it is shameful.

Very based, I think all of us should do this. Looking at them fuels their ego - it is shameful.
Looking at them fuels their ego, and yet averting your gaze displays deference.

This and many other reasons is why I have a HomeGym

Cope, they don't give a single shit

why can't you workout at home like a proper incel?

why can't you workout at home like a proper incel?
I only have dumbbells at home and I can't really afford good equipment. Some day I'll get some more equipment and workout at home, promise.

I only have dumbbells at home and I can't really afford good equipment. Some day I'll get some more equipment and workout at home, promise.
dumbbells, some space and pull up bar is enough

Female only gyms are created because they're tired of non chads checking them up. So basically to prevent them from getting lusted by men they don't want.

No point in making male only gyms as those men actually want to flex their muscles and getting checked out by women. Even if the aim is to prevent women checking them out and making them uncomfortable, we all know that one, they like getting stared by women. And two, no women would lust on coping gymcels

But women get to have female only gyms. That’s the main reason I work out at home so females can’t laugh at me

Welcome to the list. Enjoy

Anyone who defends women goes directly on the list.

Goodbye cuck
:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: nothing of value was lost, goodbye

Btw one single ugly dude means nothing to a foid that has thousands of orbiters online and I person but keep coping

I hate the site of gym thots in leggings whenever i go to work out

GYM ı used to go to seperated foid and only allowed them around men when foid teacher wasnt around

They are, they're just called gyms past 9pm :feelskek:

Seriously! I've been gymmaxxing for five years now and I still feel uncomfortable during my workout. Why? Because of females.

I wish there was a way to get my workout done without any female nearby. Why? No more hateful, disgusted stares, no more getting heightmogged by Aryan stacies, no more female employees handing out drinks and towels, no more females in bootyshorts and Leggins, no more Stacy's and chads literally making out in the middle of gym

I just want my fucking peace and quiet while lifting man :cryfeels:

@ThoughtfulCel opinion?

You need to find a nerdy powerlifting or oly lifting gym full of dedicated gymcels who only listen to ugly heavy metal music. Or workout during ungodly hours. Commercial gyms are terrible places to be.

I don’t know

My university used to actually wall off half the gym during certain hours as "female only."

Pffff bahaha. The place prides itself on inclusion, feminism, and anti-sexism. I actually knew one of the board members who could have a say in this and having "men only" hours would never fly. That would be sexist against women you see.

The hypocrisy is through the roof

Luckily my building has one, not that I really even use it anymore.

Gyms should be for getting fit not attention seekers to show off & potentially get you in shit.

I don't see any females in free weights and machine sections, it's either pilates or cardio with them which is waste of money if you ask me cause floor of your house and concrete exists. And some that do dare to approach machines they try to make every single one an ass machine somehow. It's all meme exercises and 1kg dumbbells with them while hiding in corners and looking down at the ground.