Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are men on reddit and twitter so obsessed with "justice" and putting men in jail for non-crimes?

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
"He wants to fuck an 18 year old! He's a pedo who should be in jail!"
"He hit on a woman in a creepy way! I hope he gets raped in prison. #justiceServed"

I hate this shit, It's like social media and the west is just one giant shitty machine to put men through a meat grinder then put them in prison for anything possible.

America has the highest ratio of prisoners per % of the population than any other countries, yet soy cucks are still obsessed with putting as many men in prison as possible.

In the end, men are doing anything to destroy their male competition so they can be the ULTIMATE WHITE KNIGHT CUCK.

Because of misandry towards sub5 men.

You seriously want to know why?
Most of these guys are cucks. They do and say these things in hope a girl hears this stuff and think he's someone they should fuck.

Because of misandry towards sub5 men.
Reminder: Men themselves are the biggest misandrists. We all want to be the biggest alpha male to ever exist on earth. Eliminating competition is necessary for that.

They are castrated.

Coersion and sexual false conciousness.

Why do most working-class men support cronyist political parties who basically make them slaves?
Why do most non-Chad men support feminism and are against Men's Rights or the spread of the Blackpill?

C ucks
O rbiting
E lder
R oasties
S o
I nherently they can get Chad and Tyrone to fuck their wives at 3 a.m.
O ' clock

N o previous consent needed

I think it's also a way to build a reputation that they hope will save them if one of these days one of those "creepy predators" who want to kiss a 17 yo end up being them. Loudly accusing others of what you do to conceal the fact you are yourself doing that very thing is an old strategy.

Anglo societies are the worst.

I'm glad I don't live in an Anglo country.

Fags that act hard behind a bluecheck but are pussies IRL.

They are condemning what is natural and supporting what is unnatural (I.e. lgbt).

I think it's also a way to build a reputation that they hope will save them if one of these days one of those "creepy predators" who want to kiss a 17 yo end up being them. Loudly accusing others of what you do to conceal the fact you are yourself doing that very thing is an old strategy.

It's the same as closeted gay people in the past, the most openly anti-gay ones were secretly faggots

they are playing the number game bro less competition = more chance to betabuxx leftover roastie

They will be rewarded with 10/10 prime 18 year old giga stacy hole

In the end, men are doing anything to destroy their male competition so they can be the ULTIMATE WHITE KNIGHT CUCK.
That tactic doesn't even work in their favor. Chads rarely get arrested for the things they whiteknight about, their real competition, only sub6 men do. Soon they'll be the ones on the receiving end of their cucked "justice" because their whiteknighting makes them think they're one of the chads above the non-chads who can get away with things, which happens a lot to male feminists.

They are non-males, you should think of them like that and it will make slightly more sense.

Some neckbeards I was playing D&D with told me that to be successful with women you need to show women that you stand with women on social issues, and also that you respect her as a person, not just because she is attractive.

Correction:

They wish they could kiss a 17 year old foid and are jealous of the guys who can.

Remove femoid scum.

Some neckbeards I was playing D&D with told me that to be successful with women you need to show women that you stand with women on social issues, and also that you respect her as a person, not just because she is attractive.
Why would you respect a foid just for having a pussy? They aren't taught to respect men automatically.

:lul:

Correction:

They wish they could kiss a 17 year old foid and are jealous of the guys who can.
Oh, jealously plays a big role as well. One of the reasons pedophilia is hated so intensely is that people view it as cheating. If you're some average to below-average dude, what you can get in terms of women in very limited (if you can even get anything, that is). But when it comes to (actual, not teenagers) children, they are gullible and don't care about looks nearly as much, so even some ugly older guy can get to experience romantic or sexual acts with the child without much effort if he has access to her and wants it. Even if the child in question is extremely cute.

It's seen as hitting below the waistline so to speak.

Oh, jealously plays a big role as well. One of the reasons pedophilia is hated so intensely is that people view it as cheating. If you're some average to below-average dude, what you can get in terms of women in very limited (if you can even get anything, that is). But when it comes to (actual, not teenagers) children, they are gullible and don't care about looks nearly as much, so even some ugly older guy can get to experience romantic or sexual acts with the child without much effort. Even if the child in question is extremely cute.

It's seen as hitting below the waistline so to speak.
Never thought of it that way. Also, they lump pedophilia in with being attracted to teenagers as a play on words.

When you think of the word "child" what comes to your mind? Its not a full breasted, hour glassed shaped blonde 17 year old. The term "young woman" would be much more fitting and appropriate. But what sounds worse "He had sex with a 17 year old child" or "He had sex with a 17 year old young woman"

most redditors are psychopaths, any of those outrage subs like /rage you see the most cancerous comments

they honestly salivate at the thought of "corrective rape" in prison against men they don't like.

whatever crime a man does, it's not up for prisoners to have their own justice.

Never thought of it that way. Also, they lump pedophilia in with being attracted to teenagers as a play on words.

When you think of the word "child" what comes to your mind? Its not a full breasted, hour glassed shaped blonde 17 year old. The term "young woman" would be much more fitting and appropriate. But what sounds worse "He had sex with a 17 year old child" or "He had sex with a 17 year old young woman"
The modern world pretty much classifies children as separate entities from adults, which is already a mistake. In the medieval and ancient worlds, children were treated as merely small adults. After the Enlightenment, children started to be viewed as something apart and that was also when things like having some arbitrary age after which you're legally an adult and can do a plethora of important things you couldn't the day before were introduced.

The correct vision regarding children in my opinion is: smaller, frailer, less developed adults, but humans just like us. They're not a different entity. The correct mindset is: if an adult can do 10x, a child can do maybe 2x, or 3x, depending on their particular age and good judgement. But in the modern world, an adult can do 100x, but a person one day away from being a legal adult can't do even 1x.

An adult peck kissing a 17 yo without coercion or violence is a serious crime, but a group of 14 yos doing triple anal with a girl their age and breaking her asshole so that she has to shit in a colostomy bag for the rest of her life is just a misfortune, but no crime. Give me a break, people who seriously believe these morals are good are RETARDED.

Last edited:
they honestly salivate at the thought of "corrective rape" in prison against men they don't like.

whatever crime a man does, it's not up for prisoners to have their own justice.
Yet they want us to take foid rape seriously, and pretend all men are rapists if they fucked foids who had two beers or under the age 18.

They've been jude

An adult peck kissing a 17 yo without coercion or violence is a serious crime, but a group of 14 yos doing triple anal with a girl their age and breaking her asshole so that she has to shit in a colostomy bag for the rest of her life is just a misfortune, but no crime. Give me a break, people who seriously believe these morals are good are RETARDED.

Yeah this has always boggled me. It's totally irrational.

JFL at cucks who say shit like this. Whenever you ask them if they are dating or fucking females they will be like "no I'm single at the moment". Like hmmmm maybe your advice isn't that useful then now is it?

Whenever you ask them if they are dating or fucking females they will be like "no I'm single at the moment". Like hmmmm maybe your advice isn't that useful then now is it?
Every single time. What stupid faggots they are.

"He wants to fuck an 18 year old! He's a pedo who should be in jail!"
"He hit on a woman in a creepy way! I hope he gets raped in prison. #justiceServed"

I hate this shit, It's like social media and the west is just one giant shitty machine to put men through a meat grinder then put them in prison for anything possible.

America has the highest ratio of prisoners per % of the population than any other countries, yet soy cucks are still obsessed with putting as many men in prison as possible.

people who say that shit are white knight faggots.

bluepill/cuck mentality/ nothing else to do

It's because in the age of twitter shame is the greatest weapon. Why spend billions on arsenal, and thousands of hours training to be a badass, when you sit back with your soy latte and shame men into suicide for being a normal man?

It's probably true for sub 5 cucks. Women won't put up with anything less than total submission from some guy they're just settling for or dating temporarily for the attention.

Makes those guys unbearable cucks though. They would be better off NEETing and/or trying to get women's rights removed.

Yeah this has always boggled me. It's totally irrational.

Romeo and Juliet laws are done to incentivize fornication. Only fornication is legal for horny young women.

A younger guy can fornicate with hundreds of young women but an older man trying to marry a 16 year old virgin to take care of her and start a family? ILLEGAL! PEDOPHILE!

Because they're pathetic in real life and acting morally superior online gives them the illusion that women will become attracted to them.

Romeo and Juliet laws are done to incentivize fornication. Only fornication is legal for horny young women.

A younger guy can fornicate with hundreds of young women but an older man trying to marry a 16 year old virgin to take care of her and start a family? ILLEGAL! PEDOPHILE!
Even if you can ascend at an older age, you have to beta bux your age match

Because they're pathetic in real life and acting morally superior online gives them the illusion that women will become attracted to them.
They've been going along with the whiteknighting and self cucking for over a decade thinking they'll be the special one out of millions of others who do it, and finally be chosen by a single mom landwhale. They're not only evil and desperate pieces of shit, but they're retarded too because their cucked methods have never and will never work.

Last edited:
Retarded cucks that think they will get laid that way

I don't think anybody understands the ramifications of this except you, i swear... People should be outraged!

"Land of the fucking free" JFL, what a joke...

tbh I don't know maybe it's just the side effects of soy

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back