Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Why are men on dating apps so unattractive?"

why are negroids substantially low in IQ.

Uglier day by day? More like female standards rising day by day.

There is no perfect chad for women they'll always find a flaw.

The people on lipstickalley are probably low inhib and have nothing to lose.

There was a screencap once going around about how a foid tweeted that there's no excuse to be a short guy and to "hit the gym fatass"
Sheboons are blackpill dispensers

Interesting thread though

Mix of blackpills in there as well as a few bluepills like where this dumb cunt thinks makeup and surgeries count as looks, claims "women look better than men" LOL

a few blackpilled posts though. One even said straight up dating apps is real life, it reflects real people

Another one pointed out how these women complaining how only ugly men approach them, should reconsider their own looks :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I can appreciate baboons for being brutally honest about the blackpill with no sugar coating.
"
Stats prove that most men on dating apps dont do so well so I dont understand why the hate towards such men.
Most men on dating apps dont get matches or responses.
The only reason many women get matches is solely because men will lower their standards for pussy. Social media in general lowers the value of men while any average women is bombarded with messages. Stop the non sense.

Dating apps is a very attractive males game. One has a surplus while others fail.". ..godamn was this written by a dude? Would genuinely be impressed if this came from a foid

@mylifeistrash "Where I live there are definitely uglies, but there are enough attractive men. Plus I’m pretty sure the algorithms are made to show you “popular” people first so maybe you swiped through all the good ones already."

The sheboons are actually pretty blackpilled

Last edited:
Whats up with women not understand that makeup is not a thing we should strive for? Makeup is fake, your kids won't look like you with makeup, they will look like you. These women are just MAD that men are honest and show themselves for what they are, not and fake. I don't know how much women I see on tinder who have ZERO photos of them without makeup on