Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Why are mass shooters fakecels

• Thread starter Deleted member 39787
  • Start date
Deleted member 39787

Deleted member 39787

Self-banned
-
Most mog me back to Baghdad
Even ER wants a lost cause looks wise, iv seen ugly gookcels than him with girlfriends

That’s what I said fakecel
I think at most if you look like a high tier normie but have some kind of semi-severe spectrum disorder you would qualify as an incel. Foids find Chad’s autism cute though :feelsjuice:

I think at most if you look like a high tier normie but have some kind of semi-severe spectrum disorder you would qualify as an incel. Foids find Chad’s autism cute though :feelsjuice:
I can’t be cus ethnic in west

How TF can gooks uglier than ER have girlfriends? If OP said ugly mayos with noodlewhores it would make sense but ugly gooks?
Because a few ricecels can cutemaxx, something most other races can’t do. This is only in exceptional situations, but I did know this super genetically unlucky rice (genuinely looked like he should have had an account on here) who managed to score a white foid by jestermaxxing to the absolute limit :feelsjuice: I can’t imagine ER was one to partake in much humour tbh

How TF can gooks uglier than ER have girlfriends? If OP said ugly mayos with noodlewhores it would make sense but ugly gooks?
Nigger I live in California there is gooks all over here walk outside and you’ll see it here
Because a few ricecels can cutemaxx, something most other races can’t do. This is only in exceptional situations, but I did know this super genetically unlucky rice (genuinely looked like he should have had an account on here) who managed to score a white foid by jestermaxxing to the absolute limit :feelsjuice: I can’t imagine ER was one to partake in much humour tbh
You guys are stupid Asians fashion and swag max most here date Latinas whites and other Asians

wtf does a euro gag from sweedcuck know about Asians in California where ER was from

Nigger I live in California there is gooks all over here walk outside and you’ll see it her
TF happened to all the Asian hate by foids? What about the racepill?

TF happened to all the Asian hate by foids? What about the racepill?
LA and Silicon Valley are crawling with Asians which make JBW more powerful for getting Asian Stacie’s but looks matched racial couples still exist