Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why are Latina foids literally always pregnant?

L

lost soul

Recruit
★★★★
Hispanics are literally taking over this fucking country why is every hispanic woman always fucking pregnant. These women are like fucking breeding machines. Every Hispanic woman has an absolutely enormous ass and is always wearing sandals even if its like 40 degrees outside. Like what the actual fuck are Latina foids made out of.

Stop breeding!!!!

Hispanics are literally taking over this fucking country why is every hispanic woman always fucking pregnant. These women are like fucking breeding machines. Every Hispanic woman has an absolutely enormous ass and is always wearing sandals even if its like 40 degrees outside. Like what the actual fuck are Latina foids made out of.

Stop breeding!!!!
they are too stupid to understand consequences

How the fuck can someone be so fucking retarted to not think "Oh he creampied in me without a condom on? Why did I get pregnant?"
I know, I was surprised too when I found out they were like this, but I can genuinely confirm from the subhuman beanniggers that I have interacted with that they are functionally retarded 99% of the time

Latinos/Hispanic are sex addicts

They fuck Chad 24/7 the whole year, It is just statistics

Slutiinas are a unique level of low iq and low impusle control even amongst foids, like there were 12 year old slutinas getting pregnant by high school chads in middle school . Thats how slutty slutinas are

Slutiinas are a unique level of low iq and low impusle control even amongst foids, like there were 12 year old slutinas getting pregnant by high school chads in middle school . Thats how slutty slutinas are
What in the actual fuck though. What genetically makes them have so many hormones and have such huge asses asnd such ready to breed bodies? Like what the actual fuck. Its almost so weird to me that I dont even find it hot.

They certaintly arent fucking white dudes because I always see them with the drug cartel backwards cap dudes
I am Latino and I say with conviction that they love white dudes, man. You see them with nigs because you nitpick foids who hangout with rappers and criminals

Im not sure, maybe it’s because Latinos/hispanics prefer to have bigger families. Having big families is part of Hispanic culture
Why? They are all broke as shit immigrant fucks. So why would they just crank out a ton of feral kids they can’t support?

I am Latino and I say with conviction that they love white dudes, man. You see them with nigs because you nitpick foids who hangout with rappers and criminals
Where the fuck do you live? In the modern hellscape I live in literally every girl is obsessed with black guys

Where the fuck do you live? In the modern hellscape I live in literally every girl is obsessed with black guys
Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Uruguai, Paraguai, Ecuador, Bolivia, Peru and Costa Rica

They get pregnant by Tyrone being within a 5 mile radius of them

Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Uruguai, Paraguai, Ecuador, Bolivia, Peru and Costa Rica
Ah you see that’s why. In Latin American countries like Argentina and Uruguay there aren’t any black people so foids are gonna be more loyal. But look at Brazil. The entire country is slowly becoming more and more brown because there’s such a huge amount of black Brazilian men.

They get pregnant by Tyrone being within a 5 mile radius of them
Honestly I’m genuinely starting to believe that. But at the same time white foids like the aggressiveness and forcefulness of a giant throbbing black chock defiling them so they still be fucking physically

Yes but why are they so much more horny than white people? Is there something in the hot peppers that makes them even hornier and have more hormones? Why are they so curvy?

People in the tropics are hornier than snow people, must be all that sun.

Honestly I’m genuinely starting to believe that. But at the same time white foids like the aggressiveness and forcefulness of a giant throbbing black chock defiling them so they still be fucking physically
Foids only want black men because black people are GODS

Ah you see that’s why. In Latin American countries like Argentina and Uruguay there aren’t any black people so foids are gonna be more loyal. But look at Brazil. The entire country is slowly becoming more and more brown because there’s such a huge amount of black Brazilian men.
It's not. Brazil was always diverse. Only the poorest regions are brown/black. If you go to the big cities, most people will be white.

It's not. Brazil was always diverse. Only the poorest regions are brown/black. If you go to the big cities, most people will be white.
Ok maybe your right about foids not being obsessed with blacks in Latin America.

But my life experiences still tell me that white foids want black cock and only black cock and they hate white men

Ok maybe your right about foids not being obsessed with blacks in Latin America.

But my life experiences still tell me that white foids want black cock and only black cock and they hate white men.
How can it be real if most artists who get worshipped by young foids are white? The only women who prefer blacks over whites are bimbos.

How can it be real if most artists who get worshipped by young foids are white? The only women who prefer blacks over whites are bimbos.
Every girl is in love with ishowspeed or jay z or p diddy or Chris brown.

Every girl is in love with ishowspeed or jay z or p diddy or Chris brown.
:feelskek::feelskek: JFL bro, 99% of speed viewers are zoomer boys

Women hate jay z and diddy. Jay z is one of the most hated man on planet earth simply cause foids can't accept Beyonce decided to marry him instead of Chad.

Diddy is being acused of raping every single living being rn, they want him dead. If he was Chad, women would be protecting him.

Chris Brown is the only decent one.

:feelskek::feelskek: JFL bro, 99% of speed viewers are zoomer boys

Women hate jay z and diddy. Jay z is one of the most hated man on planet earth simply cause foids can't accept Beyonce decided to marry him instead of Chad.

Diddy is being acused of raping every single living being rn, they want him dead. If he was Chad, women would be protecting him.

Chris Brown is the only decent one.
Well then I give up dude why is it that women always vote for more illegal immigrants and niggers to come into the country? The only conclusion I can come to is that they like violence and that they like to fuck these thuggmaxxed guys

Well then I give up dude why is it that women always vote for more illegal immigrants and niggers to come into the country? The only conclusion I can come to is that they like violence and that they like to fuck these thuggmaxxed guys
Because they are retarded and think we live in wonderland.

Because they are retarded and think we live in wonderland.
Yet at the same time they whine about rape culture and how all men are creeps yet they want millions of men from third worl hellhole a with no concept of boundaries or womens rights to flood in.

They’re all in bed with drug cartel traffickers?

How the fuck can someone be so fucking retarted to not think "Oh he creampied in me without a condom on? Why did I get pregnant?"
They are not smart, especially when it comes to biological desires, they cannot supress them. Thats the reason so many poor people have kids.

They 1. Do not use protection (condoms, pill) or 2. They have constantly sex as they crave sex.

Especially latinas, seen a 18 yo thicc latina in a youtube short complaining about Men wanting pure women and that she is, i quote, "A 18 yo latina so OF COURSE I WILL SUCK 10 DICKS AT THE SAME TIME AND HAVE CUM SPRAYED ALL OVER MY FACE" true quote btw.

They are not smart, especially when it comes to biological desires, they cannot supress them. Thats the reason so many poor people have kids.

They 1. Do not use protection (condoms, pill) or 2. They have constantly sex as they crave sex.

Especially latinas, seen a 18 yo thicc latina in a youtube short complaining about Men wanting pure women and that she is, i quote, "A 18 yo latina so OF COURSE I WILL SUCK 10 DICKS AT THE SAME TIME AND HAVE CUM SPRAYED ALL OVER MY FACE" true quote btw.
You gotta send me that video. That’s the most ragefuel inducing thing…

JFL bro, 99% of speed viewers are zoomer boys
You mean Gen Alpha boys? I seen a lot of Zoomers, myself included, who either hate that guy or dont even know who he is.

Also most Gen Z guys are 18+ they have better things to do then watch some annoying nigga who got rich and internet famous for no reason.

the mexicanas here in CA have 3-4 kids by their early to mid 20s.

Often with different baby daddies.

Stop breeding!!!!
they're not pregnant, just fat

What in the actual fuck though. What genetically makes them have so many hormones and have such huge asses asnd such ready to breed bodies? Like what the actual fuck. Its almost so weird to me that I dont even find it hot.
All latinos are really short so I suspect they just mature much faster than whites or other deathnics. Like Slutinas look like grown foids by highschool and grannies by twenties.

My theological theory. America and Europe have abandoned Christianity and now the wrath of God is upon them.

In the Book of Jeremiah, it mentioned how Jerusalem was by destroyed by Babylonian armies and their women were raped. The Holy Roman Empire collapsed in a similar matter when they allowed the Jews to practice Usury etc.

Fast forward to America. The hispanics will invade the US and they will rape your white women, steal your money, and probably stab people here and there. America will deserve it too and nobody should feel bad for her.

Lol

JUST KILL THEM
KILL THEM WITH THEIR BABIES
I HATE PREGNANT FOIDS