Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are Jews so ugly?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36465
  • Start date
Deleted member 36465

Deleted member 36465

Currycel
-
I swear Jews are like the abos of the white race. Both the men and the women. 99% of Jews that I've seen are butt fucking ugly. The men look weird and nerdy, and the women look like their men in wigs. I can spot a "jew face" from a mile away.

I'm guessing it's due to lack of genetic diversity. There's only about 15 million Jews in the world and they tend to mate with each other, which means the subhuman genes never got diluted.

Because they are chosen

1ac

I'm not sure they're all ugly.

Does anyone really consider Jews to be White? I know some people say they do but I always assumed they were gaslighting, lol

I don't hate Jews but I just wish they didn't hate us.

They are much closer to europeans than middle easterners Jews just got butthurt by that fact and rushed to try to correct the data.

Meanwhile Nazis who don't like Jews would also prefer if they didn't have any connection to whites so they also downplay how much white genetic material Jews actually have.

If only you knew

Apparently they're all descended from like 350 people living 700 years ago

There are 3 jewish families in my town that i know of, they are all really ugly, one familly is extremely poor, two other middle class.

It's what inbreeding and a lack of eugenics does to you.

Does anyone really consider Jews to be White? I know some people say they do but I always assumed they were gaslighting, lol

I don't hate Jews but I just wish they didn't hate us.

They are much closer to europeans than middle easterners Jews just got butthurt by that fact and rushed to try to correct the data.

Meanwhile Nazis who don't like Jews would also prefer if they didn't have any connection to whites so they also downplay how much white genetic material Jews actually have.
Jews hate white people and want to exterminate us so they can take the place as the new White race. When non-white people think of white people, they think of Germans, Norwegians etc, not Jews despite Jews having many white features (Ashkenazi Jews). (((They))) want to change that.

I swear Jews are like the abos of the white race.
They are, for the ones that are white passing, anyway. The other ones are the abos of the arabs.

Wait 'til you see the jewess's nose from the side. It seems the (((powers that be))) have scrubbed the true side profile from existence; this is the closest I could find:

Although, even from this slight angle, you can already see the beak on that thing. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I swear Jews are like the abos of the white race. Both the men and the women. 99% of Jews that I've seen are butt fucking ugly. The men look weird and nerdy, and the women look like their men in wigs. I can spot a "jew face" from a mile away.

I'm guessing it's due to lack of genetic diversity. There's only about 15 million Jews in the world and they tend to mate with each other, which means the subhuman genes never got diluted.
@faded @mentalcel1 Thoughts?:feelswhat::feelswhat:

Maybe they never left hypergamy and female choice out of check. Female choice emphasises looks so maybe foid worship is one reason whites look better.

I don’t care I don’t even look like your typical kike im just subhuman in general inam an ugly incel:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: I took my subhuman manlet balding betabuxx cuck father genes:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

And my foid mother is a hot blonde bimbomaxxed toilet with 2 boobjobs :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: she looks like margott robbie but a bit older (she is 42 but looks younger) and dresses like a whore from onlyfans, NOTHING like your ben shapiro gremlin sister who is all covered up:society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:

THAT TOILET CANNOT STOP TEASING ME WITH HER HIGH HEELS, CROP TOPS AND YOGA PANTS AND WHEN SHE BENDS OVER I CAN EVEN SEE HER THONG:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

It’s not that simple OP:society::society::society::society:
Just rape that meat hole already and enjoy her they will kick you out sooner or later I would not be able to resist her pussy :feelsohh:

Jews hate white people and want to exterminate us so they can take the place as the new White race. When non-white people think of white people, they think of Germans, Norwegians etc, not Jews despite Jews having many white features (Ashkenazi Jews). (((They))) want to change that.
:lul:
That’s true. I fucking hate white people, they fucking refuse to hand over their young daughters to me :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Jews are fucking rich so why would they care about looks

:lul:
That’s true. I fucking hate white people, they fucking refuse to hand over their young daughters to me :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Proven correct once again.

Atleast they look better than curries:feelsrope:

They are, for the ones that are white passing, anyway. The other ones are the abos of the arabs.

Wait 'til you see the jewess's nose from the side. It seems the (((powers that be))) have scrubbed the true side profile from existence; this is the closest I could find:

View attachment 624874

Although, even from this slight angle, you can already see the beak on that thing. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
:ahegao::ahegao:

Israel-Zangwill.jpg

Jews have the most Neanderthal DNA from all group. This fellows name was Israel Zangwill. I think its not that hard to tell he is a Jew.

Neanderthals had bigger brains so as a result Jews are good with numbers and words.

@faded this your favorite post

I don’t care I don’t even look like your typical kike im just subhuman in general inam an ugly incel:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: I took my subhuman manlet balding betabuxx cuck father genes:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

And my foid mother is a hot blonde bimbomaxxed toilet with 2 boobjobs :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: she looks like margott robbie but a bit older (she is 42 but looks younger) and dresses like a whore from onlyfans, NOTHING like your ben shapiro gremlin sister who is all covered up:society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:

THAT TOILET CANNOT STOP TEASING ME WITH HER HIGH HEELS, CROP TOPS AND YOGA PANTS AND WHEN SHE BENDS OVER I CAN EVEN SEE HER THONG:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

It’s not that simple OP:society::society::society::society:
Rape that piece of shit meat hole she is fucking chads left and right while you rot in the hell of inceldom :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: teach that whore a lesson!!!! At least take creep shots and jerk off to them :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Kike harder
Screw you anti semite! Just wait until ((((soycial credit score)))) is rolled out for your area, you will have negative score!!!!! :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Screw you anti semite! Just wait until ((((soycial credit score)))) is rolled out for your area, you will have negative score!!!!! :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Fed harder :feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Yes we will be white and we will win against fucking white Christian’s and we will take their daughters :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Yes we will be white and we will win against fucking white Christian’s and we will take their daughters :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
Least kike plan
Dancing israelis :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

There are 3 jewish families in my town that i know of, they are all really ugly, one familly is extremely poor, two other middle class.

Poor Jews? They're most likely LARP'ing then. Jews are always financially supported by there community even if they're wildly incompetent.