Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why are IT foids so ugly

kano999

kano999

eet ees what eet ees
★★★
All jokes aside why everytime I check their profile it's always an ugly or obese foid? They all look like the type of foid that everyone makes fun of at my school except for fluffykitty03 or whatever that whore's name is.
-living-dead-girl, clara5731 and princess kitty are some examples. I've never seen a male IT user's pic except for advocatedoofus and he looks like shit.
Back in the day I used to think IT was full of stacies and chads guess I was wrong

All jokes aside why everytime I check their profile it's always an ugly or obese foid? They all look like the type of foid that everyone makes fun of at my school except for fluffykitty03 or whatever that whore's name is.
-living-dead-girl, clara5731 and princess kitty are some examples. I've never seen a male IT user's pic except for advocatedoofus and he looks like shit.
Back in the day I used to think IT was full of stacies and chads guess I was wrong
Because its Reddit.

Looks = personnality
IT foids have a very bad personnality, which explains why they're ugly :feelsthink:

staciez habit in IG not on reddit

chads and stacies have better things to do than bully inklers
they bully us to climb the social ladder and creating a new bottom because they fear they will be the bottom them self

Most of the time they’re not real foids they’re trannies

Normal women don't waste their time making fun of subhuman men, they have much better things to do, like receive attention from their orbiters. Only the most wretched females known to man would waste their time on such a thing.

Although I'd be surprised if many of them are even women, most are probably trannies or incels in denial (same thing I guess).

Are you paraplegic or wtf
i suffered a leg injury as toddler and have a pectus excavatum IDK but i am ok now and can fight people (in Mortal Kombat) if i need to and they dont let me alone

Redditors love shitting on incels bit ironically many of femcels and reddit males qualify as incels themselves. The "men" there shit on us so in hopes of getting female attention on IT. Cucks would do anything to impress some landwhale kween on reddit:smonk:

They all retarded trannies

I’ve seen a few on there that are actually very attractive

Looks = personnality
IT foids have a very bad personnality, which explains why they're ugly :feelsthink:

Only for toilets, with men looks ≠ personality, but with toilets how a toilet looks is directly correlated with her personality. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

A normal woman isn’t spending her life on Reddit stalking incels.

cos they are subhuman lgbt degenrates mostly rejected from normal society

What foids would care about us lol?

Cope, there's both ugly and pretty IT Bitchez.

Pretty foids are too busy sucking rich old man cock to browse reddit.

they bully us to climb the social ladder and creating a new bottom because they fear they will be the bottom them self
This. They have no status of their own, they have to compare themselves to us. Chads don't need to do that.

Tip for my incel brothers if you want to kys go on any IT foid's profile and I promise you'll feel better about yourself

There's both attractive and unattractive ones, something they have in common though is their misandry which is why they love to take jabs at ugly mentally ill men. Chad rejected them, so they need to boost their ego by shit talking men they see beneath them. Bitter women love their revenge, and its not like they are going to talk shit to attractive guys they lust anyway.

There's really no other reason for their virgin shaming rhetorics that they spew constantly.

Because beautiful women are busy with making children with Chad and focused on their career. Only ugly smelly fat women and mostly fat trannies are obsessed with us

Look this retarded ugly nigga bitch :feelskek:
(Princess kitty)
H9FQtHN   Imgur