Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why are IT clowns sooo braindead??

• Thread starter Deleted member 36342
  • Start date
Deleted member 36342

Deleted member 36342

Chunghwa minkuo wansui
-
This is made by a fefail 100% Lit. Never. Happened. To. Any. Incel. Else, we wouldn't be still on this forum kek. And guess what's the next picture kek. :feelskek::feelskek::feelsEhh:
Also how retarded one has to be in the first place to unironically think that fefails (regardless if ugly or not) approach sub high-tier-normie/chadlite guys let alone incel-tier guys lmfaoo gigakek. :lul::lul::lul: Haven't they noticed how the things happen irl? "Hey, mr. incel, uhm... i like you and uhm... would you want to go on a date with me?" :feelskek::feelskek::feelsclown:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/qee2nf/decided_to_make_this_little_comic_on_how_incels/

C1gt8bU
SjLVb7W

Last edited:
it’s as @-BrettyBoy- said, they aren’t too far off from being starving african tears.

I saw this too. The amount of delusion in that comic is fucking hilarious. Women view me as less than human, it's rare for one to even talk with me in a school setting.

Last edited:
A woman approaching :lul:

Shit that never happens for a 1000.

And when confronted about this ridiculous "comic" (but muuh rapist virgins :foidSoy::foidSoy:, but muuh married incels :foidSoy::foidSoy:), just revert back to programming 101 and shit on the incel :feelsokman:
Inceltearbraingoingbrr

Yeah. Women telling me how cute I am happens to me all the time.
Beverly Hills Cop Lol GIF

IT never stops to amaze me with their stupidity...

They have suceeded in creating the first ever meme that not a SINGLE man on earth can relate to! Quite a task ngl

Lol this doesn't even happen to most Chads. At most Chads get "signals". Only giga chads get openly approached.

These holes literally can't imagine what's it like to be a dude. They project so hard and believe we get as many chances as them.

Only two females ever approached me; one just proclaimed in the middle of a store I looked like her son when he was younger (I'm still not sure she was drugged or not), and the other was a girl who told me she thinks my hair looked like shit.:feelsseriously:

happens to chad

True they do, but also a lot of the times it's more indirect body signal bullshit. On a lot of these dating subreddits they have to be told it's okay for a woman to shoot her shot at someone they like, because they never have to do it. Tutorial island on god mode playing game journo difficulty.

And when confronted about this ridiculous "comic" (but muuh rapist virgins :foidSoy::foidSoy:, but muuh married incels :foidSoy::foidSoy:), just revert back to programming 101 and shit on the incel :feelsokman:
View attachment 515245
they are lit insane, no incel publically offends females kek. I'm a generally decent guy when outside
Only two females ever approached me; one just proclaimed in the middle of a store I looked like her son when he was younger (I'm still not sure she was drugged or not), and the other was a girl who told me she thinks my hair looked like shit.:feelsseriously:

"But they were just complimenting you/flirting with you, silly inkel :soy::foidSoy:"
A woman approaching :lul:
happens to chad
Just be gigachad theory
Yeah. Women telling me how cute I am happens to me all the time.
Beverly Hills Cop Lol GIF
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

They have suceeded in creating the first ever meme that not a SINGLE man on earth can relate to! Quite a task ngl
Yep, unless if you're gigachad ofc. and that is 0.00000000001 of the world male population
They're lit a meme sub

Last edited:
i think they forgot what the word "incel" means

Lol this doesn't even happen to most Chads. At most Chads get "signals". Only giga chads get openly approached.

These holes literally can't imagine what's it like to be a dude. They project so hard and believe we get as many chances as them.

i think they forgot what the word "incel" means
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
They never knew what it means tbh - according to them that's a mid-tier-normie looking psychopath terrorist

Last edited:
The second slide of that comic should have been her asking the incel with his back turned and then mid sentence he turns around and then the woman becomes repulsed by the Incels face and runs away.

The second slide of that comic should have been her asking the incel with his back turned and then mid sentence he turns around and then the woman becomes repulsed by the Incels face and runs away.
Lit, something like "AAAAAAARGHGH" :lul::lul:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back