Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why are Indians so subhuman and beta?

It’s because if natural selection and evolution. A few hundred thousand years ago, our ancestors started to migrate all across the world and eventually came across India. The people who found India and stayed in it had to adapt to survive. Since India has very few resources, people with the variation who could store much more food and needed less food survived and reproduced their sub human genetics, while the chads and Stacy’s died off. This resulted in only short and skinny fat sub humans surviving, and the sub humans kept creating more sub humans, eventually creating the Indians we know today.

Out of all the races of men on earth, I think it's safe to say that indian men are the MOST beta and the reason for this is because indian men put their women on such a huge pedestal and consider them as "pure, holy, and chaste".

I told one indian guy that indian women are the worst at sex and he immediately went into white knight mode and started defending them, even though the same indian women treat him like crap. Then I told him that acting like a white knight is NOT going to get him laid, and he got even more angry and offended and made a statement to the effect that all western men are pigs.

Why do indian men have such inferiority complexes? It makes it incredibly hard to deal with them because they will always have this passive aggressive attitude towards me, which in reality is they are ENVIOUS of me because I have white skin.

The indian race is literally the most subhuman race on earth, with the most pathetic men and the ugliest women, so the faster the indian race can be bred out of existence, the better. So race mixing with an indian girl is a good thing, in my opinion.

I'm just at the point where I can't deal with indians anymore. The men are a bunch of little bitches and the women are a bunch of delusional retards that think they are supermodels when in reality they are the ugliest chicks on earth.

@wereq @ChrolloLucilfer04 @Indracel @Zer0/∞

Out of the people you tagged only @Indracel is capable of providing a coherent response approaching remotely insightful or usable. @wereq has more life experience than the others you tagged, but he'll be too busy drooling over gym girls with lumpy muscular thighs to answer :feelsclown:

So now to your observations and OPs post:

The idea that being a beta male in behavior is a Christian idea. More specifically a Protestant. The only religion that successfully invented a workable "beta-male" was a Western religion, Christianity. It was the ONLY framework of thought that managed to succeed in allowing a workable beta-male psychology. Guilt and Confession about "The Self" is uniquely Christian. Having a sense of being a beta male plus belief in God allowed for people to co-operate and work together much easier. It also allowed for the relationship between foid and man to be about God. This is one of the chief reasons Western Europe and then America became the most successful nations, and since most Protestant Christians were white, white people became the most successful in shaping our civilization. You asked a question about why you are slumming and fighting with Indian men. For the reasons I gave above regarding Christian success story and then for the achievements associated with whites, naturally the worship of the white man happened. To understand more of this you have to understand René Girard's triangular desire, i.e. Mimetic desire. Otherwise the conversation stops here.

Yes, it is true that the Indians you come into contacting with might be worshipping your appearance out of jealousy and therefore they will respond the way you described. However, it is not true that Indians are just plain subhumans and ugly. I mean, there are plenty of non-ugly Indians who enjoy great sex and confident behaviors with one another. Regardless, you will find various levels of understanding amongst all people. If you are a low smv white dude, mostly you will be slimming with and fighting with other low smv Indian dudes.

Also it is true that most mainlander curries have absolutely no awareness of how they fit into a world outside of India. You will encounter very annoying ones who insist their meager understanding of Western culture is profound, when really their mommys just wiped their asses taught them they matter in the world. And yes, many Indians are cucked as all hell by their women. Especially upper class curries.

Last edited:
One other question: Was the Indian guy you tried to blackpilled a low smv Indian-American or a mainlander pajeet who has migrated to the US more recently?
He was a immigrant

Out of the people you tagged only @Indracel is capable of providing a coherent response approaching remotely insightful or usable. @wereq has more life experience than the others you tagged, but he'll be too busy drooling over gym girls with lumpy muscular thighs to answer :feelsclown:

So now to your observations and OPs post:

The idea that being a beta male in behavior is a Christian idea. More specifically a Protestant. The only religion that successfully invented a workable "beta-male" was a Western religion, Christianity. It was the ONLY framework of thought that managed to succeed in allowing a workable beta-male psychology. Guilt and Confession about "The Self" is uniquely Christian. Having a sense of being a beta male plus belief in God allowed for people to co-operate and work together much easier. It also allowed for the relationship between food and man to be about God. This is one of the chief reasons Western Europe and then America became the most successful nations, and since most Protestant Christians were white, white people became the most successful in shaping our civilization. You asked a question about why you are slumming and fighting with Indian men. For the reasons I gave above regarding Christian success story and then for the achievements associated with whites, naturally the worship of the white man happened. To understand more of this you have to understand René Girard's triangular desire, i.e. Mimetic desire. Otherwise the conversation stops here.

Yes, it is true that the Indians you come into contacting with might be worshipping your appearance out of jealousy and therefore they will respond the way you described. However, it is not true that Indians are just plain subhumans and ugly. I mean, there are plenty of non-ugly Indians who enjoy great sex and confident behaviors with one another. Regardless, you will find various levels of understanding amongst all people. If you are a low smv white dude, mostly you will be slimming with and fighting with other low smv Indian dudes.

Also it is true that most mainlander curries have absolutely no awareness of how they fit into a world outside of India. You will encounter very annoying ones who insist their meager understanding of Western culture is profound, when really their mommys just wiped their asses taught them they matter in the world. And yes, many Indians are cucked as all hell by their women. Especially upper class curries.
That's a good answer man :feelsokman: I also got bullied by a pajeet when I was a kid and it had a big impact on my life and on how I see curries :feelsrope:

He was a immigrant
Yeah not surprising. Unlike @wereq and myself, who were born in the West, most Indians who migrate to the West don't understand shit about Western culture. A few savoy ones do and they will be easier to deal with. But again like I said, if you are low smv male yourself you will always be bumping up to curries in that category and bickering with them. The high smv ones won't have the problem with you or care about you enough. Again this is explained indirectly by Girard's Internal and External mediation, i.e.mimetic theory.

Last edited:
That's a good answer man :feelsokman:.
That's what I do.

Oh typo: "food and man" is supposed to be "foid and man"

Basically most practicing Hindus (or those influenced by Hindu upbringing) have little to no concept of Confession. Westerners do. I do, even though I was brought up in a Hindu household. Westerners today get their concept of guilt and cynicism from the remnant of Christianity. It is after Christianity began to fail and authors like Nietzsche took advantage that comedy sarcasm took over. One reason why Hindus from mainland don't really employ sarcasm very well. It's not part of their past because they don't have a Christian past.

I also got bullied by a pajeet when I was a kid and it had a big impact on my life and on how I see curries :feelsrope:
Interesting. Pajeets will bicker with a white guy whom they are in aesthetic competition with but, bullied ? That's rare for a pajeet to bully a white guy. Even if Incel Was he a Chad?

That's what I do.

Oh typo: "food and man" is supposed to be "foid and man"

Basically most practicing Hindus (or those influenced by Hindu upbringing) have little to no concept of Confession. Westerners do. I do, even though I was brought up in a Hindu household. Westerners today get their concept of guilt and cynicism from the remnant of Christianity. It is after Christianity began to fail and authors like Nietzsche took advantage that comedy sarcasm took over. One reason why Hindus from mainland don't really employ sarcasm very well. It's not part of their past because they don't have a Christian past.

Interesting. Pajeets will bicker with a white guy whom they are in aesthetic competition with but, bullied ? That's rare for a pajeet to bully a white guy. Even if Incel Was he a Chad?
He was ugly as hell but big as fuck, I think about him everyday

Curries are really nice people. But the foids are the most evil and brutal to Indian men. I have seen and heard it personally time and time again.
Lots of curries keep messaging foids. Can't blame foids for not liking that.

No it means son.
Yeah BUT.. words like this (small ones used in colloquial speak) take on the definition of how they are used. Hindi speaking mother's in the West used it to mean "sweety" also. Like "Son" but I'm a nice endearing way right?
In hindi it means just son.
I mean, South Indians don't use beta. It sounds retarded lol.

Yeah BUT.. words like this (small ones used in colloquial speak) take on the definition of how they are used. Hindi speaking mother's in the West used it to mean "sweety" also. Like "Son" but I'm a nice endearing way right?

I mean, South Indians don't use beta. It sounds retarded lol.
Took you a while to write all that out. I deleted it several minutes ago

It means "dear"
Sounds more appropriate!
Took you a while to write all that out. I deleted it several minutes ago
Whatever.

Basically Hindi is such a whack language and India is silly for picking it for their National language when it's so obvious that ENGLISH is the language of higher up business and legal matters in India. Also, South Indian languages have better sounding words for the objects they represented. Whenever I hear these stupid Hindi speaking commercials or move trailers trying to imitate Western cinema, it's so CRINGE !

This actually really saddens me..
I’m white, and Indians are probably my most respected race. Plenty of “black” guys and females have primitively tried to start fights with me throughout the years, so have whites, never had Indians get hostile or nut out over eye contact like guys of other races. They never seem violent and generally are passive even with hostile interactions. They’re respectful take care of themselves and don’t cause crime on the levels of others. They embrace their own culture and music wherever they are instead of conforming to that of other around them. Generally seem to be with their own people rather than other races. I don’t know what females of theirs you’ve been around but the ones I’ve seen normally hold themselves to a decent standard.
They’re more friendly amd welcoming than other races I find aswell and make damn good food. I went to their Diwali food festival and even as a minority I had no isssues judgement or anything and they seem pretty welcoming.
Regardless of this shallow smv stuff, they are no worse people than the ones who are considered higher in western countries

i'd kill to be a curry so i can arrange marriagemaxx
Even In arrange marriages curryfoids expectations are really high.... curryfoids have so much attitude they don't even look at subhumans like me.....in arrange marriage curryfoids also looking for rich chadpreets..... that's why mgtows are rising in India.

Last edited:
Curries are really nice people. But the foids are the most evil and brutal to Indian men. I have seen and heard it personally time and time again.
Got fired because of curry FOB foid, they are definitely terrible and should be killed.

They didn’t need to evolve with very aggressive traits over the centuries I guess