Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Why are incels, to topple it up, stupid, unintelligent and unable to do amount to anything in this life

NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Brown is the color of defeat
-
It's as if we were not only cursed with being ugly, but also by being stupid, unintelligent and jack of no trades.
Some sort of cruel god is playing vile tricks to the least privileged.

probably because what people think is "amounting to something in this life" is gaining shit like women and money. thats all these NPCs can understand. material shit and primal urges.

if you mean besides that, why cant we come up with some grand theories about shit or be smart, look at the blackpill. what percent of the population is truely fully blackpilled? its less than 1 percent as far as im concerned.

we are not stupid or shit. youre just compairing yourself to what KIKES say you should be. but carry along ataching your self importance to fucking hook nosed jews.

It's as if we were not only cursed with being ugly, but also by being stupid, unintelligent and jack of no trades.
Some sort of cruel god is playing vile tricks to the least privileged.
You followed me and sya this??? I mean I am stupid. But not braindead to realize why humanity is screwed

probably because what people think is "amounting to something in this life" is gaining shit like women and money. thats all these NPCs can understand. material shit and primal urges.

if you mean besides that, why cant we come up with some grand theories about shit or be smart, look at the blackpill. what percent of the population is truely fully blackpilled? its less than 1 percent as far as im concerned.

we are not stupid or shit. youre just compairing yourself to what KIKES say you should be. but carry along ataching your self importance to fucking hook nosed jews.
I mean it's only a matter of hard work to spread the blackpill, just like the gospel.
Npcs will truly see the true colors after the amount of events that have been happening during the last years, it's only matter of preaching the blackpill.

You followed me and sya this??? I mean I am stupid. But not braindead to realize why humanity is screwed
I mean stupid in the sense we don't get degrees, discover shit or create something like how that bitch created Harry Potter shit and became famous and notorious.

I mean it's only a matter of hard work to spread the blackpill, just like the gospel.
Npcs will truly see the true colors after the amount of events that have been happening during the last years, it's only matter of preaching the blackpill.
spread the blackpill? you're going to tell npcs what? that women don't like ugly guys? that's nothing new

spread the blackpill? you're going to tell npcs what? that women don't like ugly guys? that's nothing new
blackpill branches off to other areas besides dating, not everything blackpill related is about foids being trash

Tesla iq

Genetics typically come in a package

Just because I'm worthless doesn't mean I'm worthless.