Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are incels such good people?

The funny thing is we are mostly good normal people. To think we're all basement dwellers is cope

Incel’s aren’t good people

You just proved my point
You’re the toxic one here, how DARE you steal someone else’s username. You‘re pure evil, no better than a normie sexhaver

And you do? :feelshmm:

How many times had you had sex, Mr incel?
have been to the red light district more than once, but this is besides the point the act of sex is not an evil act.

amen to that. yes we are but we have been corrupted by bad treatment and the media. we must keep on the righteous path despite our hideousness. Thing is compassionate, merciful, empathetic and works in the shadows.
Pm the link

You only develop a moral sense through introspection which comes from some sort of hardship. Foids have never faced any resistance in life so they have no capacity for moral reasoning. They're essentially toddlers still. A baby cannot think about the wellbeing of others. Everything exists for their benefit and that's exactly how all foids live.

I can't I will get into trouble however I can give you the name of the book so you can see it on Amazon. '

Practical Wisdom for the Weak, Different, Loners or all Three​

You only develop a moral sense through introspection which comes from some sort of hardship. Foids have never faced any resistance in life so they have no capacity for moral reasoning. They're essentially toddlers still. A baby cannot think about the wellbeing of others. Everything exists for their benefit and that's exactly how all foids live.
I did not think of this your probably right

We're too good for this sick, degenerate and twisted world.

can't I will get into trouble however I can give you the name of the book so you can see it on Amazon. '

Practical Wisdom for the Weak, Different, Loners or all Three​

Because women are attracted to dark triad personality traits, and most people(including men and women) have that personality traits at some level, and definitely in much higher level than us incels. So we the good guys left to jerk off while all the bad guys getting laid.

Because women are attracted to dark triad personality traits, and most people(including men and women) have that personality traits at some level, and definitely in much higher level than us incels. So we the good guys left to jerk off while all the bad guys getting laid.
true or go to the red light district

You rarely (not never) see incels bullying other people, trying to ruin people’s lives, physically harming people, raping people (despite talking about it), socially ostracizing others, etc
They are some serious bad people here I am sure,like all the other places. You don't know because most people here don't even know each other well.