Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are incels excited about the joker movie?

junkscat

junkscat

I'd reject me.
★★
I don't follow popular soy culture, so I know nothing about the movie. Is it going to have incel related themes or something? Why is it being embraced? and why are all of these honkpill memes being made?

I don't give a flying fuck about a movie. My life is miserable and I'm dying who the fuck cares about a movie go to hell with that I hope people who waiting for the movie is beheaded in a painful way you normie cucks

I don't even know what movie you are talking about

Chad pounding foids left and right but some cucks here actually care about a fucking movie. What the fuck are you? How dare you act the same way as a normie you fucking freak?

It looks good. Doesn’t appear to be the typical cliche hollywood movie.

the first i heard about it was a /tv/ thread saying it was black panther for incels JFL

also joaquin phoenix is amazing in everything he does tbf

Dont like the new joker.

Because it's relatable in some ways.

It will have a liberal agenda behind it, I'm sure of it.

The trailer was posted in off topic,a couple weeks back.That's the only exposure I've had to the film.

I don't give a flying fuck about a movie. My life is miserable and I'm dying who the fuck cares about a movie go to hell with that I hope people who waiting for the movie is beheaded in a painful way you normie cucks
Damn, I cut myself on that edge.

I haven’t been to a movie theatre in years. Seeing highschool couples at the movies makes me want to rope.

joker will fix his toxic personality in the end

The forum is filled with normie-teens, that's why

To cope is to hope.