Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Why are incels considered a cult? Normies are delusional.

• Thread starter Deleted member 34767
  • Start date
Deleted member 34767

Deleted member 34767

Low testosterone = over
-
Inceldom isn't a ''cult'', there isn't any leader. No one is paying anything, no one is governing anyone. Incels aren't keeping tabs on each other, this forum is entirely anonymous. Every single incel stays here out of their own volition, and they can leave anytime by simply never visiting it forums again and there won't be any repercussion. No one is recruiting incels lmao.

''Incels are like totally a cult broo:soy: Crabs in a bucket brooo :soy:''

never been in a more diverse community tbh

it's literally the opposite of a crab bucket jfl. an incel isn't something you want to be, and if you turn out to not be an incel you get ostracized out. i feel like the youngcel thread in suggestions is the perfect example that this place isn't a crab bucket, with most people trying to get youngcels out. and those in support of allowing them aren't saying some shit like "oh yea it's definitely over for them, it's even worse, even 12-13 yos can be incel", it's just lukewarm expressions of tolerance.

go ahead and try to reason out with normies, ill wait

its a waste of time

Projection, they all religiously follow their respective domestic politics and worship their side‘s demagogue and personality cult, when someone insults you always assume they’re talking about themselves, it often makes things much clearer

That's something I've never understood. It's not like SergeantIncel is our cult leader and we have to abide by a super strict set of guidelines he placed down, otherwise I would have left here already, because I hate having to abide by stupid rules. I agree what others say on here where the people who proclaim those retarded statements are merely projecting.

Not to mention the "cult guidelines" that normalfags use -- that Steven Hassan made -- has never been applicable to online communities. By their logic, literally every online community everywhere would be considered a "cult," mostly pertaining to the fact that a lot of these communities will ban and criticize you for going off the main topic of their community, which is fine, though it's the excuse normalfaggots use to establish us as a "cult." You're not going to walk onto a strictly gaming forum and talk about why video games suck major balls. You're also not going to go onto an incel forum and talk about how it's everyone's fault that they are incel and that they need to work on their personalities. In both of those scenarios, a ban is absolutely reasonable.

Funny enough, IT shadow-muted me on my main Soyddit account well over a year ago (that doesn't have my incels.is screenname) simply for criticizing generalizations against incels. Going by their logic, they are more of a cult than us.
Projection, they all religiously follow their respective domestic politics and worship their side‘s demagogue and personality cult, when someone insults you always assume they’re talking about themselves, it often makes things much clearer
100% agreed with this statement. Basically describes all normies.

Last edited:

This is very true.

Plus normies don't have very accurate understanding of proper definitions anyway. (Like accusing anyone of pedophilia who is attracted to 17 yo foids). It's the consequence of being fed by the mainstream media and not developing any independent, critical attitude towards anything mainstream.