Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are Hapa Males are so crazy ?

Cali_Incel

Cali_Incel

IT OVER !!!
★★★★
Seriously I found out about this a few weeks ago about a group of Eurasian mostly male and I seen there reddit and Geez I think they might be the most craziest fucking people on earth !!! Any of you opinions or thoughts on these people ?

Last edited:
Elliotblink

They are similar to the supreme gentleman

they face racepill most brutally.

majority of asian american women racemix with white men
A fucking classic: a self hating asian female / racist alt-right white man couple
A comment from r/hapas that sums it up beautifully why hapa children are fucked up:

[QUOTE="13k, post: 885732, member: 1661a self hating asian female[/QUOTE]

They don't hate themselves, they hate Asian men.
Racism doesn't affect men and women equally. Asian women have a pretty high SMV and often get the best from both worlds, they are seen as smart and sexy and geeky. They have no reason to hate themselves.

[QUOTE="13k, post: 885732, member: 1661a self hating asian female

oh it's definitely self hate
make no mistake
they hate asian part of themselves

of course they dont hate being women etc but they definitely hate being asian or being associated with asians
any female has sky high SMV, that doesnt mean anything

they face racepill most brutally.

majority of asian american women racemix with white men
A fucking classic: a self hating asian female / racist alt-right white man couple
A comment from r/hapas that sums it up beautifully why hapa children are fucked up:

I don't really think asian women hate themselves, I think they just hate Asian Men because they're manlets,not very attractive to them as they're compare to white and black men and also one of the reason I've seen is that they don't date asian men is because to them it like dating family member and Hapa males are complete self hating is because they what to be white men more then anything and they dislike asian part of them look at Elliot Rodger he fucking bullied and hate full asian men like his roommates he kill and bullied them lookism type forums he was on

leddit is one hell of a drug.

I think the legendary EurasianTiger video on hapas was deleted. It explained it well.

Stick to your own bloody race. Racemixing just causes pain for all of us.

Theyre rejected by both of their races, not to mention their women too

Stick to your own bloody race. Racemixing just causes pain for all of us.
No offense I'm incel I have no damn option to be picky, if attractive asian (or other race for that matter) girl like me out of sheer luck I'm going to date her and fuck her I don't care.

No offense I'm incel I have no damn option to be picky, if attractive asian (or other race for that matter) girl like me out of sheer luck I'm going to date her and fuck her I don't care.
I get that. I’m just saying don’t have racemixed children. It’s torture for them.