Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Why are girls so big framed now?

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★

Because they are disgusting gym chicks. Gym makes women more masculine and the extra muscle makes their frames wider. Real feminine women would NEVER lift weights

This is just one girl though

I want a chubby girl with thick legs, big tits, a soft belly, and no gym muscle gain. Chubby feminine girls are the best

To appeal to your fetish

just like incels girls can have shit frames too. A good frame is genetic

I want a chubby girl with thick legs, big tits, a soft belly, and no gym muscle gain. Chubby feminine girls are the best

oneitus haver detected

Provide an example like with pictures or whatever

every single incel in this forum could beat that foid

Provide an example like with pictures or whatever
This is kinda my favorite female physique. I love thick girls. Woman in pic dieted down to 170 pounds after this and it looked too skinny. 180 pounds on this woman as pictured here is the perfect weight. Not too fat, and not too skinny either
Screenshot 20240802 042313

This is kinda my favorite female physique. I love thick girls. Woman in pic dieted down to 170 pounds after this and it looked too skinny. 180 pounds on this woman as pictured here is the perfect weight. Not too fat, and not too skinny either
View attachment 1212614
This woman is thick okay, but her fat isn't of good quality. Her body is low in genetic quality. There are chubbies with better skin and less cellulite out there.

This woman is thick okay, but her fat isn't of good quality. Her body is low in genetic quality. There are chubbies with better skin and less cellulite out there.
I don’t mind cellulite :ahegao:. Also, I bust out laughing when you said her fat is low quality, lmao

Some steroids cause your frame to grow more. This woman doesn't look like she's on roids though